Favorite Activity Onboard

tamamom

Mouseketeer
Last cruise I was so busy doing "excursions", I missed the activities on the actual boat. What are your favorites that are not to be missed (besides the musicals at night).

1) Pub Night on the last night in Diversions (on the Magic). :lmao:

2) Art of the Theme Show Ship Tour - tons of great cruise line trivia!

ohh this is hard.

but but i liked swimming in the goofy pool at night. there were either 5 other people or nobody but us. it was like my own private pool...on a cruise ship! that was awesome.

the towel folding class was pretty fun too.

My vote would have to be Bingo! We really had a lot of fun playing. The CM's really put a lot into it and make it what it is! :teeth:

>Nice long fun meals with my family.

>The Rainforest Room

>Palo brucnh and dinner

Well, I'm sure you didn't miss this, but Dinner was nice. DFiance' and I had been working very long weeks for many months so it was nice to sit down and have dinner together.

We also enjoyed the bridge tour.

1. Palo Brunch

2. Pub night on the last night

3. Sitting on deck 9 with a cold beverage and good book

4.BINGO! Share the Bingo love

tamamom said:
Last cruise I was so busy doing "excursions", I missed the activities on the actual boat. What are your favorites that are not to be missed (besides the musicals at night).

I can't answer your question honestly in this forum......this is a Disney board.

Deck 10 at night, port side, Cuban cigar and tequila, feet up on the table, watching the late movie on the big screen, while the ship steams to the next port.

LarryC said:
Deck 10 at night, port side, Cuban cigar and tequila, feet up on the table, watching the late movie on the big screen, while the ship steams to the next port.
Yes, that's it!! :thumbsup2

Family karaoke, comedian, dueling pianos (I'll miss that one!) and the talent show. My dd bought a guitar in Cozumel and played and sang. It was awesome!

Every night at Rockin Bar D watching the hilarious entertainment with our Dis friends, Musicgirl (Lorie) and Doingitagain (Marie).

Dinners with the above too! Miss you guys so much :grouphug: !!

Family Kite making. We enjoyed decorating our kites. When we flew them at CC, we were the only ones! It was wonderful! :sunny:

My daughters and I had a great “girls-only” day at the Vista Spa. We loved the heated heated chairs, and the aromatherapy session in the steam room, too. Very relaxing! And, those wonderful massages took all our stress away!

Just being open to meet the wonderful people on the ship and perhaps making lifelong friends.. We had a fantastic cruise 2 yrs ago that several of us rebooked again for next week...

DOREEN

With oh so many favorite things to list - like dinners, Palo brunch, etc. (And I too really miss Dueling Pianos!) I actually found a very simple activity that made my cruise. My twin DSs discovered the games in Diversions - and we tried to find an hour each day when Diversions was not in use playing Chess, Backgammon and Checkers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter