Favorite Activities of Yesterland

I second the motor boat cruise. I would have loved to have my daughter ride it when she was younger.

Would love to have the skyway back as well. I haven't seen one attraction on this thread that I would disagree with.

Rocket Rods. We stood in line for 3 hours to ride and I am so glad we did. I wish Disney would have done whatever was necessary to keep them running.

The Skyway!!!
Oh, and Pirates of the Caribbean before they messed with the story...

I also really enjoyed the Rocket Rods but there were so many times they broke down while we were in line. Also Country Bears, motorboat cruise (through Gummi Glen!), and the old Aladdin dinner show- the rice and the chocolate lamp with mousse were amazing!

I also really enjoyed the Rocket Rods but there were so many times they broke down while we were in line. Also Country Bears, motorboat cruise (through Gummi Glen!), and the old Aladdin dinner show- the rice and the chocolate lamp with mousse were amazing!

I heard really great things about the dinner show. Wish I had gotten the chance to see it.

Loving all the favorites in this thread. Granted, it started out intending to talk non-attractions...but it's hard to not let those fondly remembered rides seep back into the conversation. I, too, loved the skyway and peoplemover. There's a skyway at our state fair and it's still one of my favorite things to do each summer.

Skyway
Motorboat cruise
People Mover
Carousel of Progress

The last two are always priorities for me when I visit WDW since we don't have them here. And Sea World in SD has a Skyway ride that rivals the old one at DL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter