Favorite 1 point TS (or QS) meal in MK for lunch or dinner?

2boys2love

Earning My Ears
Hi!

If our ADRs go as planned, we'll only have 1 TS credit left on our last day. We plan on going to MK, so I'd like to book a TS lunch or dinner. Can anyone recommend a restaurant?

Just in case we run out of TS credits, please recommend a QS meal as well.

Thank you!

Hi!

If our ADRs go as planned, we'll only have 1 TS credit left on our last day. We plan on going to MK, so I'd like to book a TS lunch or dinner. Can anyone recommend a restaurant?

Just in case we run out of TS credits, please recommend a QS meal as well.

Thank you!

For 1TS credit, we love Crystal Palace. It's a character buffet with Winnie the Pooh and friends, so if you have children in your party that's a plus if they like characters. I would go there without children though. The food is very good on the buffet. The atmosphere is also very nice and the location is great (Main Street). We have gone there for dinner and are going for dinner again on our July trip.

I hear good things about both Plaza and Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch. We are trying to decide between the two of those for lunch on our second MK day. Each one takes 1TS credit on the DDP.

For a CS, Cosmic Ray's is very good. We ate lunch there on our last trip and we may end up there again if we are in or near Tomorrowland when we need to stop for lunch. There are many choices there, the food is very good, excellent topping bar, and a little entertainment as well!

We like Plaza for a TS meal in MK. Although it isn't an expensive restaurant so might not be the best use of your credit.
For a CS place we really enjoy Columbia Harbour House.:thumbsup2

Counter Service - Columbia Harbour House (check my profile for my review if you wish to read more)
Table Service - only tried Crystal Palace, it was okay

Another one for Crystal Palace (TS) and Columbia Harbour House (CS).

Counter Service is definitely Cosmic Rays.

Table Service is the Plaza Restaurant. As much as we love Crystal Palace, we only do breakfast there (don't do lunch/dinner buffets after two horrible meals at H&V and mediocre at Chef Mickeys).

We really enjoy Tony's Town Square (and if you get a window seat when Spectromagic is going on, all the better!)

It's not top-notch Italian food which I think is the reason behind many of the not-so-loved reviews up here but it's no Olive Garden either. Been there 3 times and have enjoyed it every time.

As for QS, I'd go with CHH. Cosmic Ray's can be fun but it always feels so crowded and noisy in there.

Another vote for Crystal Palace for TS and Columbia Harbor House for QS

For CS we love Pecos Bills. As far as TS goes we liked Liberty Tree Tavern but I hear Crystal Palace is good too. In general I find that the TS choices at MK are a little lacking. You might do better heading out to one of the hotels in Bay Lake for a TS.

Crystal Palace:thumbsup2

Delicious food, great character interaction, and pretty "victorian feel" inside.

Good luck deciding!

For lunch LTT, for dinner Tonys. If you want to venture outside the park, take the boat or monorail to grand Floridian cafe or kona cafe at the poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter