Favor to ask all future Fantasy travelers

Chrisd12

Earning My Ears
Hi, I (we) are booked for the Fantasy 8/25-9/1/12. Would love to incorporate a Hidden Mickey scavenger hunt into my FE gift. Have heard you can get a list at guest services...if so would love if someone could get me a copy. Can PM, email, or even snail mail me. Thanks in advance.....and have a great trip !!!!!

Chris

Thanks Bigdoghu75 .....can't wait to hear about your trip.....have a great time !!! Truck....thanks for the info....I have started a list.....had trouble with the PM....couldn't reply. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks Bigdoghu75 .....can't wait to hear about your trip.....have a great time !!! Truck....thanks for the info....I have started a list.....had trouble with the PM....couldn't reply. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

No prob. I noticed today, when I sent a few, that I was getting error messages when I tried posting, or sending a pm.

I would love to have the list as well please. My dd loves hidden mickeys and I was going to buy the book of them on the sea but I don't think the fantasy will be printed in the book.

If anyone wants a copy of the HM list that I am finishing off, send ame a pm, incase I miss you on the thread please. Most likely, it will be on google docs, and post the link and send a pm to those that have asked.

Please add me to the list too. We are going with a group and I think that woukd be a lot of fun. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter