Favor please....

if buffy can't find it i'll look at acmoore this week. let me know!

If you are out look anyway.. seems like this color is going to be hard to find...so it may be best to have an extra stash!

Kroger didn't have any.

:rotfl2:

That was the only place I got to today. Hopefully I can get out of the house this week and try to find some.

Our Michaels and JoAnn had only the olive and lime, too! :sad2:
What's up with that? :confused3 Our JoAnn does have red.

Will be popping in at Hobby Lobby tomorrow after my
chiropractor appt. Will look there.

Can't believe Kroger doesn't have it! :rotfl2:
Another reason to shop at Super Target, I suppose!

Marylee pixiedust:

I tried Super Target yesterday.. Nada.. but what is to be expected from the one in our area...

What is up w/ Kroger.. Do they bag your groceries any more? I'm constantly bagging my own... :(

AWM: We need to chat... :)

I have the day off today so it's a me day.... so I'll try hobby lobby too... I hate that they are closed on Sundays... :(

Anyway, thank you everyone for looking!!!

I tried HL today.. nothing..

hopefully one of you gals will have some luck!!! *fingers crossed*

Oh and my vent for the day.. the 3 jack### that ran the red light! HELLO, McDORK the light was red.. my light was green...good thing the guy next to me and myself hesitated because we just knew you idiots were coming through! JERK!! While I did not flip you the sign, he did, I still did have a few choice words for you!!!

That is when I give my special lisa sign, to them it might look like the okay sign, but you and I would know it's the finger of expression, followed by two exclamation points.:lmao: :lmao:

Good thing you waited. No accidents for you!

Yep!! It happened 2 times today... ERRR! All for them to go another 100 yards to get stopped by a red light anyway.. so what was really accomplished.. a 100 yards...and luckily NO ones car totalled and hospitalized..

Nan - I found you some, can you PM me your address :) or if anyone else has it I'm at work :(

Meant to note, I pm'd Kat my addy..

sorry got terrible news as this good news came in... all I can say.. is it would be nice just to climb back in bed today and get up tomorrow... but this is a reminder to hug my kids extra tight when they get home tonight or the minute I see them even if it embarrasses them!!!

hugs Nan! hope things get better, I am thinking of you and sending lots of good wishes your way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter