Favor please....

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Hey all,

I hit my stores today J's, M's, Wal*mart, Target....

I'm looking for Green fiber (the fun fur or eyelash type)... kind of the Christmas green color.. rich green but not dark... kwim?

Anyway, if someone would be so kind to look for some and pick it up for me.. I'd be happy to pay you for the purchase & postage.... I need it to make some of my Christmas pages, binder clips, and stuff...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!! :flower3:

Right now all I have is mossy green and a blue/green varigate. I will keep my eyes for you. You know how I love fiber. :thumbsup2

I've got a ton of 1 kind of green, but it's probably a little darker than you might want. If you can't find exactly what you want, LMK and I can send this to you!

I'm going to be out b my M's today I will take a gander and see if they have any

I wrote down all the info I will check a few stores I'm leaving in just a few mins

If Kat doesn't find it, I'll check my stores tomorrow. Then, if I find it, I can just pop it in the box with your scrapping with swapped items prize.

off topic but DIT i was going through my carts this am looking for something and did you know one of them has theatre icons on it? i forget which one. i think locker talk or making the grade???? do you have those??? i was so excited when i saw it. i immediately thought about your ds.

off topic but DIT i was going through my carts this am looking for something and did you know one of them has theatre icons on it? i forget which one. i think locker talk or making the grade???? do you have those??? i was so excited when i saw it. i immediately thought about your ds.

Thanks PO3. I have Locker Talk. It was the free one I got from the Walmart offer earlier this year. I haven't used it yet. I need to go look and see if that's the one with the drama icons as they'll be great for when I do DS's drama pages. Thanks for thinking of me!!!

Sorry for not posting yesterday. I didn't get home until after 8:00! I searched high and low to every store within a 10 mile radius of my house that might possibly have this. Joann's, Michaels, Target and Walmarts. It's amazing how small of a selection they all have now. I remember when you could get this everywhere.

Zilch! I'm sorry I couldn't find it :(

Thanks everyone!!! If anyone finds it I'll be greatful..at this point the more that find it the better, I'll collect it and share the wealth w/ everyone... :)

No luck here. I checked Michaels, JoAnns, and Walmart and all the stores and lots of colors of it, but no Kelly Green. The only green any of them had was lime. Sorry.

That's okay.. I was finding lime and baby pooh green!!! I thought DS and DD were gonna choke when I was telling them about it! LOL

Thanks for looking!!!

I'll wait for Dyan to respond and than I'll just see if I can get it online!!!

Thank you!!! I think we are all going to have to petition for our kelly green yarn.. I mean we are only so far from Christmas and we need that green!!!

I'll order a batch and if anyone wants some let me know.. I'd be happy to share the wealth of this "endangered" commodity!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter