Favor Needed from Someone on an upcoming Western

BuzzBoyMom

<font color=navy>My boys are my world!<br><font co
Would someone PLEASE let me know via email or pm how the Cayman's faired from this week's storms? Our family has a huge 40th birthday bash planned and I'm panicking!

THANKS SO MUCH!!
Karen

I'm off in 28 days. If you have'nt heard anything by the time I get back I'll let you know:teeth:

We leave in 2 weeks. When is your cruise sailing? I'll certainly let you know how we make out in Grand Cayman. I'm really hoping to tender there because our last cruise in Jan '03 we missed it altogether because of a storm.

*****Here's pixie dust for a MAGICal birthday party!********

So far the only news is that Charley passed over the Caymans earlier today. I could not find any other info about damage on any of the weather sites or Cayman island sites. I hope that all is well with the folks there.

Since tourism is such as significant revenue generator on Grand Cayman, I'm sure that they will make every effort to get things in ship shape ASAP. Also, Charley was either a strong category 1 or a weak category 2 storm when he passed over Grand Cayman so probably didn't do as much damage as a stronger storm would have.

BuzzBoyMom, check your PM.

We are on the cruise tomorrow. I will let you know next week. If we make it there. We are flying today. Wish us luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter