favor idea

inloveindisney

DIS Veteran
We found the little nametags for .99 at the econolodge gift shop-we went to black angus steakhouse for dinner(very good food by theway) They have the lanyard and the plastic sleeve with mickey in it. We also found these lanyards for 3.99 at other gift shops.
Anyway, we picked up a bunch of them to give our guests as part of their favors. I was just going to give them to them that way and explain that they are a great way to hold your tickets in the park.
My clever fiance, however, came up with a better idea. We are going to print up little sheets of paper to go inside of them with a little poem or something about love or just to thank them for coming. We are also going to put our wedding attire on before we go and take a quick pic around our house or something and stick our picture on there too. How cute is that? I think our families will really like it! I think we are also going to get each person one of those chocolate mickey and minnie suckers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter