Fave waterpark at disney?

Well I really like both Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon. But if I had to pick it would probably be Blizzard Beach. There are a few more slides and I really love the one where there are 8 lanes and you go down head first on mats like your racing against everyone else! The only problem is that it seemed that Blizzard Beach was more crowded when I went.

i like them all!!!
BB has great theming and tons o do
TL has a great wavepool
RC is cool(the water!) and i live there body slides!!

I've only gone to BB b/c it seems to have a more wide variety of rides than the other parks. Not all of them are "wild" so its good if you just kinda want to relax too.

I like Typhoon Lagoon because it has an awesome wave pool and lazy river. Also I think it's more relaxing than the others.

I like Blizzard Beach. Its just a cool theme for a great water park.

I LOVE Blizzard Beach... I loved all the slides and attractions!

I can't decide whether I like Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon best.:rolleyes: :D They're both so good.

I'm not keen on River Country though. I hate the sand on the bottom of the pool!
When we went to River Country last, my Dad lost his glasses as he went down a slide(why he was wearing them on a waterslide I don't know!! :rolleyes: ).
Anyway, they actually sent a diver down to rescue them!

Only in WDW!! We were so impressed.;)

I know I sound crazy but I love River Country! It's fun just to go for part of a day and be able to relax. There's not as many rides and things to do so it's more like going to the beach for a day but having the use of a few water slides.

We've never been to Typhoon Lagoon cuz it's not open at the time of year we are down there. But we went to River Country, and I don't really like it at all. Like nothing to do there and it's just like going to the beach, and when you live like a few miles from the Atlantic Ocean, it's really not that exciting at all. Now Blizzard Beach, I totally love! It's great themed, the wave pool is awesome, there's so many different things to do... from the little kiddy area to Summit Plummit.. it is just awesome! And then at the end of the day, the Lazy River is just what we need. We went there twice this past trip, and you don't even have to go there for long. You can just do an hour and leave. Plus it's easy to get around, so my parents let us go off by ourselves while they have like a drink, or get a tan. Blizzard Beach is definitley my favorite.

I just have to say I like BB waterpark. The theme is great and I love the largest slide!!!

GOOFY11

TL and BB, I have never been to River Country though. We went to TL everynight to cool off, and I have only been to BB once.

Whoa.. I like totally missed this thread- lol!

K my fav. would have to be Blizzard Beach b/c I really like the theme and all the slides, especailly Teamboat Springs and Snow Stormers!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter