Fav thing to do at magic kingdom

DQfreak23

"Please stand clear of the doors, Por Favor Manten
what is your favorite thing to do at magic kingdom. :dance3:

I love riding the People Mover in the middle of the day when it's hot and we need a little break. It is such a trip down memory lane for me. I love the sounds of Space Mountain and hearing the excited screams.

maxadriane said:
I love riding the People Mover in the middle of the day when it's hot and we need a little break. It is such a trip down memory lane for me. I love the sounds of Space Mountain and hearing the excited screams.

It is so relaxing in the mid~day!!

My favorite would be Splash Mountain. Oh and seeing Hall of Presidents late at night.

I can't pick just one! :) I love the Carousel of Progress, great place to take a break for a few minutes. I agree with the previous poster that the People Mover is fun, but I enjoy it at night...it's a great view of the lights. A Magic Kingdom trip would not be complete without rides on Pirates and It's a Small World. :)

Splash Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, and the Walt Disney World Railroad!princess:

i love going over to tom sawyers island, me an my friend always race over the log bridge :rotfl:

Making our first stop at MK on the night of our arrival is awesome! Riding POTC over and over and over again. Riding the TTA at night with the castle lit up and the Tomorrowland neon.

Do I have to pick?! Lol :) Umm, let's see, top 5 IN ORDER!
1.TTA
2.PPF
3.CoP
4.BLSRS
5.HM
I know, there's no real rides, I'm a wimp! :goodvibes I might be better though, I haven't been in 4 years! Things can change...

I like to go on Jungle Cruise in the morning and at night- it turns into a totally different ride!

This is hard, I love everything! What I MUST do while at the Magic Kingdom is the Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, and BTMR

I would have to say Splash Mountain at night! The castle is changing colors and its beautiful pixiedust:

The wishes show is a little cheesy for older kids but I love it! Also the jungle cruise never fails to crack me up

i love going over to tom sawyers island, me an my friend always race over the log bridge :rotfl:

Agreed! I love going into the cave and looking for paintbrushes on the island!

The wishes show is a little cheesy for older kids but I love it! Also the jungle cruise never fails to crack me up

I never get sick of those cheesy jokes on the Jungle Cruise! ;)

One of my favorite things is to sit on the bench while eating a cream cheese pretzel from the Lunching Pad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter