• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fav. Romantic Restaurant

love~disney

Mouseketeer
My DH and I will be celebrating our fourth anniversary and are looking for a nice romantic place to eat at. Any suggestions?
THANKS!!

DH and I are celebrating our second, and some of our picks are Coral Reef, California Grill, San Angel, etc.

The signature restaurants are great, if you want less of a park feel, and I'm sure many people will suggest Victora & Albert's or Chefs de France for a more formal setting.

Congrats! :lovestruc

GF
Victoria & Albert's $$$$$
Narcoossee's (Waterfront)

CR
California Grill (can be noisy)

Epcot
Bistro De Paris
San Angel Inn

AKL
Jiko

My choices are BlueZoo, Jiko, and Artist Point. You really can't go wrong with either one.

:surfweb:

My picks are: Narcoossee's or San Angel Inn!

We just got back form our 10th Anniversary in Sept. and did both of these.
The atomosphere at San Angel is very twilight with candlelight, quite romantic, but usually busy with people.
Narcoossee's was nice on the water looking over MK. Food was excellent. Quite a few kids, but worth the visit. Don't forget to watch Wishes from the wraparound deck after dinner. Great spot for a romantic moment.
Enjoy!
You can check out our photos from our trip below. click on the Wonder photo and go to Disney 2006 album under my shots tab. ;) Have a great trip!

I think for our 25th anniversary, we're going to end up with a Kitchen Sink from B&C. That's our idea of romance!

:sad: :sad: :sad: I have to say as much as I would love to help out here, I have never been to Disney for anything romantic or anyone I would be romantic with. The one time I finally convinced DH to go we were close to divorce - not very romantic. Anyone have a great Disney guy they can fix me up with???? I imagine that would be the very best thing to share Disney with somebody special other than the kids.

We ate at San Angel Inn over in Mexico. I picked it because of the atmosphere (and the food) even though we had our DS4 with us. My DH loved it and so did I.

lovindonald said:
:sad: :sad: :sad: I have to say as much as I would love to help out here, I have never been to Disney for anything romantic or anyone I would be romantic with. The one time I finally convinced DH to go we were close to divorce - not very romantic. Anyone have a great Disney guy they can fix me up with???? I imagine that would be the very best thing to share Disney with somebody special other than the kids.

Hi, I ran across this thread, you should check it out, hey you never know. :thumbsup2

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1044270

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter