• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fav Randy Chapman Pics

Do you have a closer pic of your bouquet? It looks beautifully and it looks to be the same colors as my wedding.

Sorry I'm just now reading this!! This is the only pic I have of my bouquet that is somewhat close up...

JP00948-8-08edited.jpg

Hi ladies! I LOOOOOVE all these pics taken by Randy. I am seriously thinking of booking him, even though I know it will not be included in my Disney minimums. Do any of you mind if I ask how much your photography package cost you, and what all was included in the package? Just trying to see if I can afford to pay for these amazing pics!

Thanks!

oh its far too hard to decide but heres a few that I love;

HT02846-11-08.jpg

HT04746-11-08.jpg

HT17956-11-08.jpg

HT13886-11-08.jpg

HT18516-11-08.jpg

I wish I could put more on but don't want to go to over board..

Not sure how I've missed this thread! :laughing:

Like everyone else, I can't pick a single favorite, but here are some of our best shots.

RS06049-28-09.jpg

RS12539-28-09.jpg

RS16079-28-09.jpg

RS17699-28-09.jpg

RS02269-28-09.jpg

I love your cake topper!

Thanks!

We really wanted something that would go with the Art Deco cake, and thought that all of the groom/groom cake toppers looked tacky.

Every art deco topper we could find was bride/groom and that obviously wouldnt' work either! :rotfl2:

So I started googling for custom cake toppers and finally found this site: http://memorycabinet.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=149

And they were able to give us the perfect topper for our needs! :yay:

Thanks!

We really wanted something that would go with the Art Deco cake, and thought that all of the groom/groom cake toppers looked tacky.

Every art deco topper we could find was bride/groom and that obviously wouldnt' work either! :rotfl2:

So I started googling for custom cake toppers and finally found this site: http://memorycabinet.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=149

And they were able to give us the perfect topper for our needs! :yay:

We have the same problem with cake toppers and even shower invites because we are an interracial couple and we have a hard time finding the right match. (we have seen some but they looked very plastic) So we are looking for alternatives.

We have the same problem with cake toppers and even shower invites because we are an interracial couple and we have a hard time finding the right match. (we have seen some but they looked very plastic) So we are looking for alternatives.

Then definitely check out the link above. There are a lot of great options on that site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter