Fav Randy Chapman Pics

Thanks Lynn!! I love your pictures too! It is so much fun to see all of the different and similar shots Randy takes!

DecemberBride- I ordered DH's suit from a bridal shop in my town in MI...it was pretty reasonable, I think less then $300, and he has never owned a suit before, so it was definitely a smart purchase!! I think it is a Jos. A. Bank suit, and they have stores in lots of places. I will have to check the paperwork!

Oh my gosh...I have sooooo many I love from Randy i will try and pick just a few:

MD04596-22-07-2.jpg

MD19096-22-07-2.jpg

MD18726-22-07-1.jpg

MD17976-22-07.jpg

MD18886-22-07.jpg

MD19556-22-07.jpg

MD03406-22-07.jpg

MD15666-22-07.jpg

MD21626-22-07-2.jpg

g1.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

MD23166-22-07.jpg

MD22646-22-07.jpg

MD21696-22-07.jpg

MD06086-22-07.jpg

MD06526-22-07.jpg

MD07656-22-07.jpg

MD06186-22-07.jpg

PS everyone's pics are so beautiful ans so unique..that's what I love about Randy. It isn't about his "style" he tailors it to the personality of the couple! Beautiful!

Mary - you looked so pretty! Your hair was just gorgeous and I LOVE the flowers your girls held! Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Liz- your pics are so much fun! I LOVE them!!!

Jodee!!! I don't know which to choose- you and Patt look wonderful!!:goodvibes

Mary- gorgeous pics!!

Ok, i was looking through my photobucket and couldn't resist posting more of Randy's shots...

wedpav1.jpg

wed12.jpg

aislemarkers2.jpg

Mom being silly...
outoflimo.jpg

dressbouquettouched.jpg

abby4.jpg

abby1.jpg

pic4.jpg

Beuatiful Abby...I love the pic of you facing picture point. It is so etheral!

Kendra- I love that pic of DH dipping you on the beach- beautiful!

Mary, i think we had this conversation like a year ago, but i've just got to remind you that you look like Jennifer Aniston!!:goodvibes

Oh, WOW! Those pictures are stunning! You were so beautiful! Your gown was incredible. I can't believe that Randy was able to capture all that exquisite beadwork! :faint:

I met with Randy while I was on vacay this week. I must say that he's an awesome dude. :lmao:

The finace likes him to so that's a good sign.

Princess Jewel, I lurk on this thread and look at everyone's beautiful dresses , flowers, cakes, and pictures. I had to tell you how stunning your gown was. It was absolutely spectacular!!! The details and beading were so amazing. I was so impressed by the bolero jacket, that collar and cuffs ...WOW!
You truly looked like a princess!

:bride: Mrs. Disney Ron

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter