Fav place onboard????

nluvwithmickey said:
I just got back this weekend and I just discovered that secret place on deck 7 with the chairs .....Ahh peace and quiet, nice breeze almost no one. Blissful!

I hear about this spot. How do you get to it?

On a massage table in the spa... :cool1:

Palo, after dinner (full and happy) :teeth: but before dessert (stuffed and uncomfortable)... :sad2:

Another vote for a deck chair on deck 4... :p

Deck 9 or 10 at the stern of the ship (less windy)... :rolleyes:

head mouse said:
I hear about this spot. How do you get to it?

Go all the way aft on deck 7. This is what the door looks like:

door2.jpg

I love being on deck 10 laying out in the sun on sea days. I take a break and get a soda or some fruit. Go to the adult pool. Just hanging around up there is awesome to me.

One of the new Villas in the spa!

I love being in a jacuzzi on a veranda

I am a big fan of deck 10. Lounging in the sun and listening to the peaceful sounds of the waves. :sunny: Ahhhhhh is it time to go back yet?! :hourglass :moped:

...but my faves are:
Animator’s Palate. The food was excellent. Lobster and Shrimp Wrapper ...mmmmm... delicious!
The Spa--very relaxing.
Anywhere I could look out to admire the ocean.

My favorite spot is absolutly the secret deck on 7. No one is EVER there when I go so it's extremely peaceful and relaxing! And a great place to tan! Hehe!

Peace and love,
Katie

On our cruise 3 weeks ago my favorite spot was either deck 3 right smack dab in the middle of the lobby under the big blown glass thing at like midnight! haha if you every were out that late and saw about 10 kids sitting there that was us! also i LOVE the deck 7 place in the back of the ship. I have so many memories there. Me and my friends would play games and things because NOBODY was ever there and i also attended a BEAUTIFUL wedding there that i was invited to on the ship because it was my friends parents wedding! Oh now i am starting to imagine the breeze and the gentle rocking...ahhh

One of my best memories is on Deck 10 somewhere. It was late, me and my 3 year old DD were heading back to the cabin. The ship was headed into a stiff breeze and moving along pretty quick. The wind across the deck must have been 30 or 40 MPH, almost enough to blow her over. She could not stop laughing at what was going on while trying to walk into the breeze. One of those Daddy/Daughter moments that is forever imprinted in my head.

thomprod said:
Go all the way aft on deck 7. This is what the door looks like:

door2.jpg

What does that sign on the door say? Inquiring minds want to know....

Thanks in advance!

I love Animator's Palate. That is just a cool place to have dinner!

Like others, my favorite is the aft deck on 7, particularly when leaving Castaway Cay or any port. Over our last several cruises, we've gotten an inside cabin aft on 7, and used this as our "private" verandah.

Also, deck 10 after midnight on the last cruise to say goodbye. There's typically not a soul about.

And, deck 10 (I think) as far forward as you can get doing the Titanic thing with a loved one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter