• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fav MDR's on the Wonder

criddla

Mouseketeer
Hi,

What is your favorite MDR on the Wonder. We're doing the 5 night DD in October & would love some recommendations for favorite dining rotations!

Thanks!

Hi,

What is your favorite MDR on the Wonder. We're doing the 5 night DD in October & would love some recommendations for favorite dining rotations!

Thanks!

Tritons as it's only on the Wonder and best on formal night, then Animators palate for the show.

Mine is animator 's palate. I love the color changes and even how the servers uniforms change from back and white to multi colered.

restaurants in order of preference:

Tritons- best for formal night pics. super nice glossy black photo matting with a pic of mickey in top hat. Our last trip i had DH and DD and i all in black and white clothes and the pics are super!

Animators Palate- my 2nd fav

Parrot Cay is great for Pirate Night. The caribbean atmosphere makes the most of the pirate theme i think.

I have never done the 5 night before, only 3 and 7, so am just trying to figure out what the rotation options are and then try and then request one that fits my preferences....keeping my fingers crossed

no cooking, cleaning, serving or shopping makes all of the MDR's AWESOME!!

and a reserved seat every night - no muss ... no fuss.

and my favorite is .... All of Them!!

There is no perfect rotation!!! Heck, I don't thing that you can rank them good, better, best!! "Everyone" says that you don't want to be in Animators on Formal Night ... and I just don't get that. It's the most "Formal" dinning room on the ship ... it's all decked out in Black and White: the chairs, linens and walls!!!

MY family are going on the wonder in Feb 4 night and I hope to get
1st night Animators
2nd Parrot cay
3rd Tritons
and the 4th night going to Palo (it's going to be Valentines day.... I hope we get in for dinner that night)

We like all 3, they're all different and fun in their own way. We don't ask for a specific rotation and have never asked to change it. We have waited to make our Palo reservation on-board so we can choose which restaurant we will be missing.

Hi,

Thanks!

That is sooooo difficult! We love the classic Animators Palate on the Wonder, but enjoy Tritons as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter