Fav Disney Movie(s)?

Lynne A.

Earning My Ears
Hey All! My fav are Sleeping Beauty, Peter Pan and The Little Mermaid.
:earsgirl: I was obsessed w/ LM when I was little, dolls, bedding, books, you name it I had it. Heck, I even watch the cartoon reruns on Dis channel in the mornings before school. :earseek: I've loved pretty much anything Disney since I was little. How 'bout you? What are your favs?:p

:tongue:~*Jen*~:wave:

I love so many of the Disney movies, but I'd have to say my favorites would be The Little Mermaid and Aladdin.

I love disney movies.. my favorites are: The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, and Aladdin

I would have to choose Little Mermaid, Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast. i loved those movies!!!!!!:) :Pinkbounc :bounce:

My favorite Disney videos are the Planning ones that you order through the mail!

the little mermaid, the lion king, mulan and tarzan!
have you guys seen "remember the titans"? its not animated, but its still disney and its soooo good!

My all-time favorite is The Little Mermaid. And yes, remember the titans is good but, personally, I still prefer the classics.

Sleeping Beauty's my absolute favourite. Its a perfect fairytale, with the beautiful princess and the most evil villain ever, the animation's a work of art, its like a medieval tapestry come to life, and the score is just sheer pefection.

Writing that made me want to go and watch it right now.......

Did you know the French get this whole 2 disc collector's DVD of it? :mad: That's the greatest travesty in the history of the world!!!

- Suzi
:D

my all-time favorite are-
Alice in Wonderland
Pincchio
Beauty and the Beast
then i love these-
Peter Pan
Snow White
Sleeping Beauty
Jungle Book
Cinderella
Toy Story 2

I love the Little Mermaid, and Bambi !:smooth:
anipoohny.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter