Fav cupcakes

lovemy2girls4eva

DIS Veteran
Which are your fav cupcakes anywhere at Disney?

And around the park only?

Looking for some delicious cupcakes to eat...yum!

Thanks!!

Red Velvet at Beach Club Marketplace
Pink Lemonade at Contempo Cafe
Butterfinger at Starring Rolls
Espresso at Boardwalk Bakery

I am not a big cupcake fan at all. That being said, the strawberry cream cheese cupcake at BOG rocked my world! :worship:pixiedust:

Carmel drizzled one in Germany ( sorry can't remember the name)

I tried that one in April 2012 and was looking forward to trying one again on our trip this past December- I was very disappointed to see that they didn't have any cupcakes at Karamel Kuche :(

Definitely the Strawberry Cupcake at BOG, along with the Triple Chocolate and Lemon Meringue (though the first 2 are the best).

I'm a fan of the red velvet at Starring Rolls but I haven't had one from the BC. A cupcake for breakfast right now sounds oh so good. :-)

I loved the Master's cupcake at BOG and pretty much any cupcake from the Contempo Cafe.

Agreed- Contempo has great cupcakes! Captain Cook's had some cupcakes that looked good too on our trip last year, but i'm not sure what their choices are now due to the renovation.

I love most all of them, but the strawberry from Boardwalk Bakery is my favorite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter