Fatty McButter Pants and Donna Double Chin in "Citizen McbutterPants" with pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness, "Fatty" and "Donna" have me in tears. Great dining review!!!!

For those of us who don't have teenage sons please translate...

Rolling on the Floor Laughing out Loud, Totally now Totally Peeing My Pants?

Rolling on floor laughing out loud trying not to pee my pants! :rotfl2:

DD and I hit the F & WF for the first time last year and just loved it but I gotta ask...

you ate all of that in one day?:scared1:

My thoughts exactly! Is this a joke? If not, somehow you managed to consume more in one day than I would eat over a week-long trip! Holy, shmolies!

Before anyone takes that the wrong way, I was born Pooh sized and Pooh sized I remain...but that amount of food would make me sick!

I have never read a food trip report before, but the title drew me in! We LOVE King of Queens & even had a portly puppy we named Fatty McButterpants. I'm so glad I did! Hilarious!! :rotfl2:

OMG! That is the funniest thing I have read in ages! I think I feel my arteries clogging as we speak... :lmao: I really felt like I was there with you and the pix were awesome!!!

:surfweb:

I am going to go read the past one's too! So much for getting any actual WORK done today!!!

I'm seriously laughing my butt off here, but FOR REAL, reading everything that you ate in one day is giving me a tummy ache all the way up here in Seattle, LOL! I can't wait to read about your day two!

And hey, if whatever you do day to day doesn't work out, I'm thinking you have a serious future in competetive eating! :rotfl:

Hi Fatty and Donna I sure hope you are both ok. Looking forward to more reporting but for just let us know that all is alright

For anyone who has been wondering, Donna Double Chin and I are alive and well. We have spent this summer eating ourselves silly. Unfortunately, our trip report, while planned as a multi-day trip report, never went beyond day one as we lost all of our pictures.

Fear not, Donna Double Chin and Fatty McButter Pants have booked their latest trip. Our scheduled dates are October 25th through November 3rd. A new trip report will follow shortly after. I will back up all my photos to ensure this terrible tragedy never happens again!

If anyone is interested in eating a few hundred items with us at the Food and Wine Festival this year, please let us know.

I gotta go eat!

Ditto...been looking every day for an update. You're the only one I will read. Sorry about the loss. Guess I'll have to wait til October....sigh!!!!!!!!

Thnks for makng me wet my pants. I must have more. Too bad we are going in September or we could meet up and eat our way into a coma. I am havng sympathetic stomach pains.

It's a weird feeling. I want to puke like never before (all that grease talk :eek:) but I've never laughed that hard.
Somehow it doesn't seem like such a great idea to puke and laugh at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter