Fathers day

My dad says I shouldn't hold her till she falls asleep cuz then she won't be able to fall asleep on her own, but...I do it anyway. She likes being held.
Yeah lots of new dad anxiety. When I first got her i didn't even know how to hold a baby :confused3

I know what you mean. I remember standing there and looking at them and wondering what do I do??

I waited to hold them until my wife came out of recovery. The first time I did was magic and I have been in love with them ever since. God has an amazing way of increasing our hearts capacity :littleangel:

This is going to be my first father's day with my daughter (she's 2), I was deployed for the first two, so I'm really happy.

This weekend is also my first anniversary with my wife since 2007.

Me and Charlie Sheen. . .WINNING!!!!!

Enjoy Matt, you deserve it. Thank you for your service to our country :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2<<<<<<< all thumbs

Hi Jason, good to hear from you again. How are you doing?

It is great to be back. While I was off, I didnt spend too much time on the computer. I am doing much better but still have quite a few things to do to get back to complete health. Thanks for the well wishes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter