Father's Day June 16, 2013

lvdis

love disney
We will be arriving late afternoon Saturday June 15, 2013, with our first day in the parks on Sunday June 16, which is Father's Day. I need advise on how to tour the parks that day, which park to start, etc. We will have park hoppers. Any general Sunday in June or Fathers Day insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

lvdis said:
We will be arriving late afternoon Saturday June 15, 2013, with our first day in the parks on Sunday June 16, which is Father's Day. I need advise on how to tour the parks that day, which park to start, etc. We will have park hoppers. Any general Sunday in June or Fathers Day insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

We've gone twice during that weekend. Last year we went and it was the same week as Cars Land grand opening and it was surprisingly dead. Crowds have been pretty good. I think it's not quite summer so the crowds haven't been descended upon the land.

We will also be there then although our first park day is the 17th. I have heard that Father's Day doesn't have much impact on crowds the way Mother's Day can. Not sure if there is any truth to that or not. I am interested to hear if people think the restaurants will be more crowded because of people celebrating Dad's day.

Father's Day will be day one of our trip as well - any word on whether Disney will be doing anything special (Limited Time Magic, maybe)?

^ oops, wrong park category - I need more coffee.... we are doing to WDW :crazy2:

I just saw this -

Celebrate Father's Day with The Incredibles

June 10 - 16, 2013

Limited Time Magic

Meet super dad Mr. Incredible and his best friend Frozone at a special photo location on Paradise Pier in Disney California Adventure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter