Fathers Day Celebrations?

rmprhp

Earning My Ears
We will be in Animal Kingdom Park for Father's Day - has anyone heard if Disney will be doing anything special for Father's Day under Limited Time Magic, or does Disney traditionally do anything special?

We will be in Animal Kingdom Park for Father's Day - has anyone heard if Disney will be doing anything special for Father's Day under Limited Time Magic, or does Disney traditionally do anything special?

They did something for Mothers Day, I would hope the same would be true for Fathers Day.

Perhaps check out when they announced the Mothers Day limited time magic event? That might give you an idea of when (or if) they will announce something about Fathers Day.

Maybe this isn't specifically for Father's Day,but they are having a car show of some sort this weekend in Downtown Disney! We are going to be visiting WDW this wknd, and are going to make a point of seeing the sights there. There is information about it on Disney's website, I think its Car Master's weekend or something. All the Cars characters will be there, Chip Foose (I think that he does the show Overhauling-fixes up cars) and a marathon Cars 1 and 2 at the theatre. You can also bowl at the new Splitsville and go to a sock hop! There's a buffet, specials on drinks and all kinds of stuff. Check it out! My hubby who's a gearhead is really looking forward to doing this with the kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter