Father-in-law passed this morning

AnnaS

DIS Veteran
This will be our fourth funeral in 16 months.

My 47 yr. old bil, my dad, my 47 yr. old sister and now my fil. I don't know what else to say.

Thank you for letting me come here to let it out.

:hug:Anna, sending you prayers for peace and comfort in the days ahead.

Yes, you sure have been through so much in your family.

Sending you my deepest sympathy and prayers.

That's a tough year. Sorry for your losses. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Anna I am so incredibly sorry. Your family has been through so much. My only suggestion is to take it hour by hour if day by day becomes to hard. You are in my prayers. I pray that God will see you all through this difficult time.

im really sorry for your losses, sending sympathy your way , id never lost anyone untill last year on the 4th of july,it hit me hard this morning waking up at 1am when i realized it....i feel awfull for not giving her a thought. its hard an i can only say im just so sorry for your losses and i hope you can feel better soon x x x:hug:

Thank you everyone. I would like to add also that if anyone has loved ones who are elderly or really sick and want a DNR, you must have it. We just went through a horrible experience and never want to go through that again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter