Father/Daughter & Mother/Son dance songs

minniebride

DIS Veteran
What did you guys choose for your songs? We want to pick just one song & have our dances at the same time.

Thanks!:goodvibes

We haven't decided on a mother/son dance yet, but for the father/daughter dance we are using "In My Life," by the Beatles. I think this song could definitely work for both father/daughter and son/mother? But I'm sure there are lots of others that would work too!

We haven't decided on a mother/son dance yet, but for the father/daughter dance we are using "In My Life," by the Beatles. I think this song could definitely work for both father/daughter and son/mother? But I'm sure there are lots of others that would work too!

We have that on our list of "maybe's"!! Which album version are you using?

My dad and I danced to Circle of Life (Elton John version). My DH's mother is no longer with us so he and his sister joined in with me and my dad after a minute or so.

Linda

I danced with my father to "Little Wonders" by rob thomas and my DH and my DMIL danced to "you'll be in my heart" by phil collins. HTH

My Niece danced with her father to "I Loved Her First" by Heartland - great song

My stepfather and I will dance to Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman, I am having 2 father/daughter dances but we don't have the song picked out for my bio-dad yet, and DF and his mom don't have their song yet. But I'm excited about my one song!:cool1:

My dad and I danced to Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle, and DF and his mom danced to My Wish by Rascal Flatts. My Wish could be used for a combined dance.

I am going to be using Butterfly Kisses for the father/daughter dance, as well as I am having a mother/daughter dance! We are going to use Mama's Song by Carrie Underwood!

DF hasn't decided yet on his dance with his mom!

I am going to be using Butterfly Kisses for the father/daughter dance, as well as I am having a mother/daughter dance! We are going to use Mama's Song by Carrie Underwood!

DF hasn't decided yet on his dance with his mom!

I love that Carrie Underwood song! I didn't even think of doing a mother/daughter dance - I had never seen one before. What a great idea! :thumbsup2

I love that Carrie Underwood song! I didn't even think of doing a mother/daughter dance - I had never seen one before. What a great idea! :thumbsup2

Yeah, my mom and I are doing one too, but it's to Angel by Madonna. It was her idea because when I was a baby she used to dance me around the house to that song. :rolleyes: This was just one of those things I had to give in to...

I am going to dance with my grandfather. He has always been the father figure in my life. I had a hard time finding a song that fits our relationship. Then I heard You raise me up by Josh Groban. That songs is perfect for us! I just hope that the day of the wedding I can keep myself together and not cry like a baby.

I need a song to dance with my mom. I never danced with her in my life. So I am at a lost her. Any suggestions???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter