Fatheads...

MuNkY

Momma don't cry. I just wanna stay high.
Has anybody else seen these things? I guess they are big life-size posters of NFL players from various teams. It's cool, because they have this special glue on them. If you don't like where it is, just peel it off that wall, and put it up on another. I wan't Barry Sanders and Chad Johnson, (who dey), in my room.

I would get one, except they are expensive. ($145 for a player, $95 for a helmet) I also would like to see them do like, the MLB, NBA...(imagine putting shaq on your wall), and NHL. They could also do a Nascar series.

not much of a sports fan, so I've not heard of these, but they do sound kinda neat.

They sound cool, although I'm not really into sports. Any idea why they're called fatheads? :confused3

My brother has one.. he got it for chirstmas... he has Brain Urlacher.. i would like to see them do MLB too... i more of a baseball fan then football

I have seen the commercials, they sound cool but I'm not really too much of a sports fan

TiNKERBELLAo5 said:
My brother has one.. he got it for chirstmas... he has Brain Urlacher.. i would like to see them do MLB too... i more of a baseball fan then football

omg so did my brother only he din not get it 4 christmas!
me little brother wants a rothelsburg one!

I got one of Brett Favre :teeth:

Go Packers, Bucks, Brewers, Mighty Ducks, and Badgers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter