• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fastpasses

Yeah, I was curious about this when I was there as I saw those lanes being utilized more than I would have expected.

There are occasional recovery FPs given out for rides going down or other issues. Other than that child swap, DAS, and VIP tours can use the FP line for rides.

I love how its like "Oh nobody really can use a Fast Pass anymore." Then its like, "Except for recovery people.... oh yeah, child swap... um, don't forget about DAS, oh yeah VIP people too." "Ok, so let me change that to, it'll be used by pretty much everybody except for you."

I love how its like "Oh nobody really can use a Fast Pass anymore." Then its like, "Except for recovery people.... oh yeah, child swap... um, don't forget about DAS, oh yeah VIP people too." "Ok, so let me change that to, it'll be used by pretty much everybody except for you."
Well there isn’t Fastpass anymore, so that argument is flawed. The FP queue lines are still there and are used by those special circumstances, but they’re not all getting FP+ reservations and then using them

Well there isn’t Fastpass anymore, so that argument is flawed. The FP queue lines are still there and are used by those special circumstances, but they’re not all getting FP+ reservations and then using them

I mean, those four groups of people cover a lot of people.

No they don't. I used child swap last week and only occasionally were there other groups in the FP+ line the same time as me.
Yeah there are really not a lot of people using them. Maybe 5 people or so an hour are going through the FP queues. Club 33 is extremely small and selective. VIP tours haven’t gotten back to their pre-COVID levels, and even then they were only sparingly used. Rider swap and DAS (and it’s only occasionally used for DAS) are also quite rare to see.

The DAS people get a return time, so it's just like they were waiting in line in front of you anyway. Rider swap people have already had their wait in the line, so also just like they were in line in front you already anyway. Recovery--also people who've already been in line. As for Club 33 and VIP tours--that's so few people, I can't imagine it makes any difference at all.

When we were there, we did see people using the FP line, but it was so few people, I'm guessing it slowed us down a max of 2 minutes per ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter