Fastpasses and ears won

ChrisAlli

DIS Veteran
We won DreamFastpasses and HS in One Man's Dream about 10AM Sept 30th

Then we were getting off Pooh in MK on Friday Oct 3rd about 9:30 and won ears. So now we have ears from 2007 and 2008. The 2007 aren't dated though.

We won DreamFastpasses and HS in One Man's Dream about 10AM Sept 30th

Then we were getting off Pooh in MK on Friday Oct 3rd about 9:30 and won ears. So now we have ears from 2007 and 2008. The 2007 aren't dated though.

That is so cool...Congrats!!!

We won Dream Fastpasses in One's Mans Dream also around 10am on October 1st .. I think this is a popular spot to win them because no one hardly goes in there ..

We won Dream Fastpasses in One's Mans Dream also around 10am on October 1st .. I think this is a popular spot to win them because no one hardly goes in there ..

It does seem like a lot of people are posting that they won fastpasses in One Man's Dream. Thinking we may have to hit it early and try our luck.

I agree, I think we might have to hit one Man's Dream early and hope for the best!

Congrats on the fastpasses and dream ears!:thumbsup2

I had read about One Mans Dream and we went thru. It was a very interesting place- also the Great Movie Ride was actually something my boys wanted to go on again. We didn't get FP's there but found 2 rides we never would have done! We did get the Dream FP's on TofT about 9:30 AM on the 26th. Thanks to all who posted where they got them! I learned about new rides- also did the Viking thing at Epcot which we wouldn't have done.

OT-But One Man's Dream is great. My kids even like seeing everything in there and the 10 minute movie at the end is really worth it. Makes you appreciate where you are and all he did.

my uncle likes the One man's dream exhibit... We will have to try that again this time too.... I would love to win fastpasses... I have ears from last May.. ^_^

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter