Fastpass

mrsdrum

Earning My Ears
Is fast pass available if you are staying off-site? If so, how do I get it?

Yes. You can select your fast pass selections 30 days prior to arriving to the park through my disney experience

Is fast pass available if you are staying off-site? If so, how do I get it?
. Yes. You can choose your fast pass selections 30 days prior to arriving through my disney experience. Those that stay on site get 60 days so a lot of good times will already be taken. So make sure you do it right at the 30 day mark

This is not correct. You can link ticket purchased from undercover tourist to MDE.

Is this true even if the tickets are several years old? They are the 10-day, w/ hopper and no exp but they are at least 4 years old (I think). We just decided to return to DisWorld this summer so I'm back searching for up-to-date info. Our tickets have several days left on them and we aren't certain yet if we'll deplete them on this trip or not.

Is this true even if the tickets are several years old? They are the 10-day, w/ hopper and no exp but they are at least 4 years old (I think). We just decided to return to DisWorld this summer so I'm back searching for up-to-date info. Our tickets have several days left on them and we aren't certain yet if we'll deplete them on this trip or not.

Yes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter