fastpass+ - will it be fully active in september?

You're supposed to, but it hasn't been working that way for a few days. Apparently nobody has been able to make any new reservations at 180 for BOG since February 21. Why, nobody knows. But just now there are reports of guests getting BOG reservations.

You're supposed to, but it hasn't been working that way for a few days. Apparently nobody has been able to make any new reservations at 180 for BOG since February 21. Why, nobody knows. But just now there are reports of guests getting BOG reservations.
I'm one! But, I had to go through member services at DVC. Just got off the phone. There was absolutely nothing for Aug 20, 21 or 23. But she got me a 7:10 ADR for the 27th!

TDC Nala said:

Alright, thanks! Somehow I missed that glitch. :thumbsup2

I'm not sure I know how to actually "gnash" teeth, I think it involves "gnarling" something. Since both words start with "gn", but I think that soon, once FP^2 is instituted, there will be many people that I can look to learn how.

This FP^3 thing is goin to really bring about some serious Old Testament stuff.
Rain in the desert.
Plagues of locusts.
Dogs and cats living together. . .mass hysteria.

mattsdragon said:
I'm not sure I know how to actually "gnash" teeth, I think it involves "gnarling" something. Since both words start with "gn", but I think that soon, once FP^2 is instituted, there will be many people that I can look to learn how.

Rain in the desert.
Plagues of locusts.

Don't go all Zuul on us.

mattsdragon said:
Rain in the desert.
Plagues of locusts.

Tell'em about the Twinkie...

Again, pure speculation but... based on the fact that BOG has been rumored to be included in FP+ and the fact that they are not taking any reservations for that restaurant right now, I'd guess that it should be live by the time I'm taking the family there in August. Will it be working as designed? Probably not quite yet, but it may well be in place.

This isn't true. They are taking reservations for BOG.

Apparently you book a time and even pre-order your lunch from the menu. When your time comes up you just go in and are served lunch. No waiting in line to order.

I'd be fine pre-booking my CS but having to order what you want to eat months in advance? That's a little silly.

It appears the BOG dinner reservations have just opened for August.

That's not true. I made a dinner ADR for BOG weeks ago.

Be Our Guest is supposed to be testing pre-booking for the CS lunch.

Apparently you book a time and even pre-order your lunch from the menu. When your time comes up you just go in and are served lunch. No waiting in line to order.

I'd be fine pre-booking my CS but having to order what you want to eat months in advance? That's a little silly.

As I understand it, you'd book your CS meal the day-of (or, maybe just a few days before the fact.)

As I understand it, you'd book your CS meal the day-of (or, maybe just a few days before the fact.)

Ok. Even still. I typically don't decide what I want to eat for supper on a particular at breakfast or a few days before when I'm on vacation. That's what the rest of my life is for. lol However, I like the idea of booking a CS spot.

Just wanted to jump in regarding BOG ADR's. I was able to make reservations this past Wednesday for my September trip. I booked for September 4th which was in my 180+10. I did it on my i-pad; it directs you to the old website not My Disney Experience.

This discussion is making me nervous so I just took a screen shot of the reservation in case it "magically" disappears. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter