FastPass+ Trade/Watch

Well at least if we're all checking and posting, we'll know when they do become available! This Disney planning is hard work!!? :)

Another person waiting for MSEP. Would love BoG lunch fast pass too!!!!

Travel dates are September 27 - October 1. I have been able to book everything but those two things. Here's hoping!

What a bizarre place for them to stop releasing dates..... Right in the middle of the week!

:thumbsup2

I had the exact same thought!! Why end on a Wednesday? It's not the end of the month even.

I saw this on another thread - someone in the UK had called IT and they were told they are not adding anyone to testing for November or December. Looking to begin full rollout in January.

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=49459089&postcount=123

I hope they haven't decided to cut back on the parades/fireworks fp+ and that is what we are seeing at the end of Sept. I was expecting more to be available by today. Maybe because of the holiday it will be tomorrow. :confused3 Fingers crossed.

I started a post about FP+ Tops & Tricks last night that may help some here.

Please know that if you have already chosen FP+ options for a day and now want to change one for a parade or fireworks experience, you must first change the time of your existing FP+ to within the window of the parade or fireworks FP+.

Eg. You currently have a FP+ for Haunted Mansion from 1:00-2:00 and wish to change it to MSEP that begins at 8:00.

Step 1 - go in and select 'change the time' of your HM FP+ to a window that includes 8:00pm.

Step 2 - go back in and select the 'change your experience' and MSEP should now be displayed if FP+ are being offered for that time window.

I did this for a few families this weekend and it worked for them.

It appears the way the FP+ system (currently) works is that when changing an experience it keeps the current time window and only displays options that are available during the time window of the FP+ being exchanged. Changing the time first is a way to get around this.

Hope this helps others.

This DID work for me for F! a week or two ago, but still nothing for MSEP on 9/12 shucks! Leave in 6 days, so Im' just giving up ;)

Just wondering how could you trade a fastpass+? Isn't it all tied to you card or magic band? Is this thread just to help people find out when things are available?

You can't and the odds of booking one after someone says they cancelled it, are probably greater than winning the lottery.

I've been able to get shows and fireworks for 9/21, 9/22, and 9/23. We are doing MNSSHP on the 24th. Haven't seen anything for 9/25 on so I'm thinking they haven't "released" those yet.

We are at mnsshp on 24th too and that is our first night. So I'm not alone in being unable to book parades/shows after that date? Odd since people are booking FP+ into October? Scratching head.

I check in on 9/25 and I haven't been able to book wishes or MSEP for any day between 9/25 and 10/1.

I called Disney IT and asked if they were booked up, or if they weren't released. The CM checked (it took a while, so I'm assuming they actually did some looking around), and there are none loaded into the system. They told me to keep checking back, they could load anytime, or not, depending on what Disney decided to do with the test. :crazy2:

And that's our travel window :( sept 24-oct 2)

Another person waiting for MSEP. Would love BoG lunch fast pass too!!!!

Travel dates are September 27 - October 1. I have been able to book everything but those two things. Here's hoping!

I got a bog lunch fast pass for sept 26. I might give it up as we are already at crystal palace at 11:45 that day. Bog is for 1:30. It was only to go in and have a drink/dessert to at least see it without a wait

I got a bog lunch fast pass for sept 26. I might give it up as we are already at crystal palace at 11:45 that day. Bog is for 1:30. It was only to go in and have a drink/dessert to at least see it without a wait

How do you get a BOG fast pass?

Princess Fairytale Hall FP+ are up and running- get them while they are hot! :)

I can also now book Ariel's Grotto for FP+ between Sept 25th-Oct 1st, when previously it was shaded grey and "closed for refurbishment".

I was just able to book Fantasmic for 9/25 a few minutes ago! It wasn't an option yesterday, but it was there tonight.

Fantasmic FP+ is now available for October. I booked it this morning for Oct. 19...still no Wishes, parades of BOG lunch...:hourglass

Saw a post on another thread early this morning and :eek: rushed to get mine! So we got ours! :woohoo: Moved some other FP+ around now that I have that one, all times were still available so it was no problem. Starting to feel now like I've got everything in place. If I could only now get BOG lunch FP+ to open for October I'd be done! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter