• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FastPass+ Trade/Watch

I was able to get a Fantasmic FP+ for Tuesday the 24th. Good luck to you.

No fireworks or parades show up for me at all. We are going sept 24-oct 2. I already have MM booked for F! Sept 27 but F! Didn't come up as an option for that day. We are hopping to HS one other night but using FP+ elsewhere

I would love to have a fastpass for Fantasmic. Last trip we almost didn't get in. I had booked the fantasmic dining option but canceled to save money. I am not one to get somewhere early to get a good seat so this will help a lot!

I started a post about FP+ Tops & Tricks last night that may help some here.

Please know that if you have already chosen FP+ options for a day and now want to change one for a parade or fireworks experience, you must first change the time of your existing FP+ to within the window of the parade or fireworks FP+.

Eg. You currently have a FP+ for Haunted Mansion from 1:00-2:00 and wish to change it to MSEP that begins at 8:00.

Step 1 - go in and select 'change the time' of your HM FP+ to a window that includes 8:00pm.

Step 2 - go back in and select the 'change your experience' and MSEP should now be displayed if FP+ are being offered for that time window.

I did this for a few families this weekend and it worked for them.

It appears the way the FP+ system (currently) works is that when changing an experience it keeps the current time window and only displays options that are available during the time window of the FP+ being exchanged. Changing the time first is a way to get around this.

Hope this helps others.

Please know that if you have already chosen FP+ options for a day and now want to change one for a parade or fireworks experience, you must first change the time of your existing FP+ to within the window of the parade or fireworks FP+.

Eg. You currently have a FP+ for Haunted Mansion from 1:00-2:00 and wish to change it to MSEP that begins at 8:00.

Step 1 - go in and select 'change the time' of your HM FP+ to a window that includes 8:00pm.

Step 2 - go back in and select the 'change your experience' and MSEP should now be displayed if FP+ are being offered for that time window.

It appears the way the FP+ system (currently) works is that when changing an experience it keeps the current time window and only displays options that are available during the time window of the FP+ being exchanged. Changing the time first is a way to get around this.

Hope this helps others.

Thanks for the info! I just went in and changed one of my FP times in hopes of booking a Fantasmic FP for September 25th. So far no luck...but I'm going to keep the changed time and hope that it shows up in the next few days. :cool1:

Just wondering how could you trade a fastpass+? Isn't it all tied to you card or magic band? Is this thread just to help people find out when things are available?

Hope this helps others.

Thanks. So far this has not worked for me. I don't think they are offering fastassss (yet) for Wednesday the 11th for wishes. I'll keep trying.

Just wondering how could you trade a fastpass+? Isn't it all tied to you card or magic band? Is this thread just to help people find out when things are available?

We are anticipating the time to arise that some fatspasses are hard to come by. When that day comes this thread will serve as a place to post that your canceling a Fastpass as a courtesy to the others on this board. Right now this is done on the food boards with Dining Reservations.

Right now this thread is serving as a place to let people know what you got and what day you got it. During testing all Fastpass opportunities are not available every night. So as they are adding Fastpass opportunities as a courtesy we are letting this board know.

By the way I was just able to get fastpasses for electric parade and wishes for BOTH Sept 14th & 15th! Looking forward to that weekend!

The only parade and firework FP+ I see available for 10/24-10/28 is Illuminations. Is Disney adding the parades and firework FP+ closer to the actual date? Or are they already booked?

The only parade and firework FP+ I see available for 10/24-10/28 is Illuminations. Is Disney adding the parades and firework FP+ closer to the actual date? Or are they already booked?

I have been checking a couple of times a day for September 25th and I have not seen any FP for Fantasmic. It's actually driving me a bit wacko! :eek: I'm not sure that there is any method to the madness with how Disney is releasing the parades, fireworks, etc! :confused:

I think they are adding... Wishes & Electric Parade for the weekend of Sept 14 & 15 just became available a couple of days ago. Keep watching.

By the way I was just able to get fastpasses for electric parade and wishes for BOTH Sept 14th & 15th! Looking forward to that weekend!

is this a use of one or two fast pss options?

i am guessing its not to bad to use your options now when you can still participate in a regular fast pass. but when they get ride of the regular fp will you be using them for shows?

is this a use of one or two fast pss options?

i am guessing its not to bad to use your options now when you can still participate in a regular fast pass. but when they get ride of the regular fp will you be using them for shows?

That's a good question! We go in September because if shorter lines. Honestly I don't mind waiting 20min for e ticket rides. We will see, but this may be a better option because we hate sitting for hours waiting for parades and fireworks.

Yes it is 2 fastpasses.

I've been able to get shows and fireworks for 9/21, 9/22, and 9/23. We are doing MNSSHP on the 24th. Haven't seen anything for 9/25 on so I'm thinking they haven't "released" those yet.

WeddingPrincess said:
I've been able to get shows and fireworks for 9/21, 9/22, and 9/23. We are doing MNSSHP on the 24th. Haven't seen anything for 9/25 on so I'm thinking they haven't "released" those yet.

What a bizarre place for them to stop releasing dates..... Right in the middle of the week!

I check in on 9/25 and I haven't been able to book wishes or MSEP for any day between 9/25 and 10/1.

I called Disney IT and asked if they were booked up, or if they weren't released. The CM checked (it took a while, so I'm assuming they actually did some looking around), and there are none loaded into the system. They told me to keep checking back, they could load anytime, or not, depending on what Disney decided to do with the test. :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter