• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fastpass times being enforced at DISNEYLAND?

dodgersgirl503

Natalie
Hello,

I am trying to find a clear answer on this but dont seem to have one. I am aware that Walt Disney World is now enforcing the FastPass return times. However, is Disneyland doing this as well? Do any annual pass people who have actually gone to Disneyland since the rule change have any experience? It seems that everyone (including news stories) is lumping Disneyland and WDW in the same category so this is what is causing the confusion. The reason I am asking is because I purchased Ridemax, and want to know if I should disregard the late fast pass return option or not. I am going April 9, so it will be busy! Any answers from experience since the rule change would really be appreciated :wizard:

From what I have been told, the official policy is it is up to the CM at the attraction.

I just came back from 4 wonderful days at Disneyland. we used fast passes a lot, and never returned within the window. We did not have any problems at all, the only thing they seemed to check was that it was for the same day, and that it was after the initial return time. :)

There was some discussion whether the FP window would be enforced at DLR like at WDW and to date there has been no announcement from DLR on this. And there have been no reports of CM's enforcing it at DLR and lots of reports that they aren't.

I was there 2 weeks ago and they rarely even looked at our FP. We used several after the 1 hour window. I hope they keep the status quo. We saved lots of time waiting in lines doing it this way.

Its not happening.

Probably not going to happen.

Nothing had been officially said.

Why won't this rumor just die?

We just returned and the CMs barely looked at our fastpasses and didn't say a thing.

JUST back from 5 days....seldom got back inside the window, NEVER an issue....same as always....

This is the very last thread that will ever appear on this forum related to this groundless rumor.

APRIL FOOLS!

Would have been a bummer.....but on the plus side, the GCH is now allowing Harbor motel dwellers to swim in the beautiful GCH pool.....as long as you show your room key & bring your own snorkles & waterproof snuggies.

This is the very last thread that will ever appear on this forum related to this groundless rumor.

APRIL FOOLS!

:rotfl::hippie:

We just left today. Used fast passes and returned long after expiration. No problems. Don't worry.

No worries. No problem with asking questions.

Its a typical rumor: someone hears something, adds something to it, tells others and it gets blown out of proportion.

Then innocent people do not know what the truth is.

Not an expert but everything I read for enforcement is based on a feeling someone has (like gas).

All concrete evidence points to it just being a rumor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter