Fastpass - shows vs. rides

DisneyBaby2004

DIS Veteran
I just read a trip report and the Diser said that he read on these boards that using Fastpass for shows does not count against your next fastpass time for rides. I never knew this. Does anyone have an info they could elaborate?

In case I am not quoting right I will put exactly how it was said.

"While they were riding, I went to get FP for Indiana Jones and Lights, Motor, Action Shows. Because on this board I had read where it didn’t count against your other FP times."

Thanks

Not sure if or what FP attractions that they are BUT some are not on the general FP system so they don't link.
Yes it is possible to get 2 FP in the same time period and it's not just shows some rides are not linked either.

At MGM you can FP mermaid and Tower of Terror for the same time slot. I done it last week. Also Epcot are giving bonus passes to Mission space if you get a FP for Test Track. Mind you nobody if riding MS at present queue times are only 5mins

I do remember that when we were at MGM last summer, the fastpass for Lights, Motor, Action specifically said that you could get another fastpass while having this one. I do not know what others do this too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter