• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fastpass selections

amryn21

Mouseketeer
We are going the first week of March. I can make fastpass selections on Jan. 1st. We have not been since Dec 2013. Do the following sound like good use if Fastpass selections?
MK- 7d mine train, enchanted tales with Belle, Jungle Cruise for the 1st day. (We also have ppo BOG this day.)
HS- Slinky Dog Dash, Star Tours, Muppets 3-d(only because you have to use 3 before you can search for more)
EP- Frozen ever after, Mission Space, Turtle talk with Crush.(planning to rope drop Test Track or should we Rooe drop FEA?)
AK-Fop, Dinosaur, Kilimanjaro Safari (planning to rope drop Navi river)
MK(2nd day)- 7d mine train, Big thunder mountain, haunted mansion
We are a party of 5 4 adults and an 8 year old who isn't a big fan of big rollercoasters.

I think those sound good.
For MK if you finish your breakfast on time you most likely will get on 7DMT right before park opening or at least beat the rope drop there and be right at the front. I would do this first and then go back through with your FP after, so you should get two rides on it. I think Jungle cruise is a good FP because that line really builds.
For Epcot Test Track is often down at opening so it's risky to RD it. You might end up standing there or they may not even let you in line. I would probably FP that one and go to FEA at RD. It's a pain because its a hike back to Norway but I think it's the better way.

Your picks seem fine. A few comments, very minor:
1st MK day - not sure you'll really need an FP for Jungle Cruise and Belle. Jungle Cruise gets busy, but if you get over there fairly early, you might not need it. On the other hand, it is good to get thru the first 3 so you can get more.
EP - Mission Space definitely has quiet periods, but if you're doing Orange, maybe hold the FP. Otherwise, i might trade that one for Spaceship Earth, as that tends to be busy early in the day. Especially in the morning, Test Track isn't bad in the single rider line - as long as there haven't been shutdowns. Your group gets to stay together right up until you enter the vehicle and there's a decent chance 2 of you will be in the same car, one behind the other.

I just realized that the paid emm event is going on the morning of our ppo bog breakfast. Is this going to make a big difference in our getting to ride 7d mine train earlier than the rope drop crowd?

It will most likely mean you won't get to ride before park opening but you should still beat the rope drop crowd there and be front of the line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter