• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fastpass+ questions

smokey

Mouseketeer
We arrive at WDW on 21st April and depart 5th May (14 days). We have a park hopper ticket for the whole length of our stay and so we will be quite relaxed and not need to cram loads of rides into a few days. We have been to WDW many times but not since Fastpass+ was introduced. Fortunately the only ride that we like that I know will be a problem will be Toy Story.

I have a few questions:

1) If we select 3 fastpasses for Hollywood Studios with Toy Story being the first one, then if after using the Toy Story fastpass we catch the boat to Epcot can we cancel the last 2 fastpasses so we can book something in Epcot as soon as we arrive?

2) If we are at a park I know the 4th, 5th etc. fastpass has to be booked at a park kiosk but can we still change our original 3 online from our mobile phone i.e. if we find we have a fastpass for a ride that currently has no queue could we ride standby instead and choose a different fastpass for later in the day?

3) I have been told that many rides are still available even the day before. So say we have 3 fastpasses for MK but the day before decide we want to start at Animal Kingdom, what chance would we have of getting a Safari and perhaps Dinosaur in the morning?

Hope someone can help

1) yes - but I'm no expert on exactly how this is done and I believe there's a trick with the exact timing. Hopefully someone else will detail

2) yes, once you get it at a kiosk, it can be adjusted on your app

3) in that specific example, changing to AK, you're probably in good shape. Night before at MK you will have many choices, but perhaps not the top tier rides or perhaps not at a wide variety of times. Epcot and DHS are slim pickings in had first place so I wouldn't count on top tier rides there at flexible times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter