Fastpass Question

mouselifer

Earning My Ears
Hello all,
Great Board and wonderful people, Thanks for all the great info.

My question: Can one person go and get everyones fastpass's with their tickets in hand OR does each individual person have to stand in line to get their own fastpass?

You can get them as long as you have their ticket and don't try to use yours over and over. I don't see why getting the rest of them would be a problem.

Ashleigh

Thank You for your input Ashleigh. We figured we would make dad get the faspasses and we ladies would find a potty.

that is exactly what we do! Mom or dad gets the fast passes and the other scopes out potties!:hyper:

That is exactly how we do it. DH is our scout, he gets to those FP machines as quickly as possible while I take kids potty or wait for a an autograph. We pick a non FP ride to meet back at (in the FP ride area) and whoever gets there first gets in line and is joined be the other(s). No one ever seems to mind, people do this all the time in the lines. Another FP tip is to get a second one first and then ride your first FP ride (if you still have to wait till the return window time to ride and to get another FP- the reason is that in the 10-15 minutes you spend riding first ride the return time for second FP ride may get pushed back an hour or more!). To put it another way, give priority to getting a second FP as soon as possible over riding a FP ride the first minute you can.

Gomez Gang and Haley B,
Thanks for the useful feedback.
I didn't know how WDW was working their Fastpass system. When IOA/USF first started it, I would have my DH fastwalk counterclockwise around IOA and meet us with Fastpasses for many of the rides. Talk about losing winter weight fast. And he always insisted on wearing his flip flops like he's 22 again.

Have a great day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter