Fastpass Question

alternativepirate

Mouseketeer
Hey.

I know about the disconnected fasspasses like GRR but does that mean, I can grab a fasspass for Thunder Mountain and then run over to DCA 2 minutes later and get a fasspass for Toy Story Mania?

Thanks.

DCA's TSMM has no fast passes.

But yes, you can hold FPs for a DL ride and a DCA ride at the very same time. The parks are not connected.

Thanks for your help.

But wait, what? Toy Story Mania does not have a fasspass?:sad2: Being a WDW vet, I know TSM at Hollywood Studios is super popular and fasspass go in minutes there.

Is TSM not that popular at DCA? and what kind of wait times?

TSMM is very popular in DCA but not enough in their opinion for a FP, but more then that I think because of how fast it loads it never builds up quite the lines of say SM of Nemo bcause they load much slower. The line is typically 20-40 minutes standby.

BTW it seems that DLR is not super keen on adding new FP rides so that might be part of it as well.

When we were at DCA 10 days ago GRR *was* connected.

Yup, we were there about 2 weeks ago and it was connected, as was Buzz lightyear in DL :(

We waited for Toy Story about 35 minutes and we went within the first 30 minutes of park opening. Basically we rode Soarin' and then headed over there. But this was on a Sunday so it would probably be less busy during the week.

TSMM *does* have a Single Rider line, when they deem it necessary, so that's different from the WDW ride (though I read that they had the SR line when it first opened...it's just not there now).

A week or so ago, on a Thursday Midway Mania had almost no line. We rode it twice in a row with about a 10 minute wait each time. On a Sunday the line was closer to 45 minutes.

Yup, we were there about 2 weeks ago and it was connected, as was Buzz lightyear in DL :(

We waited for Toy Story about 35 minutes and we went within the first 30 minutes of park opening. Basically we rode Soarin' and then headed over there. But this was on a Sunday so it would probably be less busy during the week.

Buzz is usually connected so that shouldn't have been a surprise, but this recent GRR connection is messing everybody up! And about TSMM's lines, they are not at all like DHS's TSM's lines. Maximum 40-50 minutes during the busier parts of the day, depending on what day also.

Buzz is always connected, in DL it's Roger Rabbit that isn't connected. The GRR connection doesn't affect us, we don't ride it unless it's summertime. :) Well, I don't, the fam can do it but they won't ride "without Mommy", honestly I think they use it as an excuse. LOL :)

TSMM *does* have a Single Rider line, when they deem it necessary, so that's different from the WDW ride (though I read that they had the SR line when it first opened...it's just not there now).

We used the SR line a few times but I like it to ride with my gang so I am usually ok waiting. We rode it a lot when we were there in Jan. One night it was closed, they told us it would reopen but they weren't sure when, we walked down so DBF could do Maliboomer and then we walked back, they had just reopened the line so we jumped in, that was about a 10 min. wait (mostly walking the queue and then we got off and got right back in line, it was just at closing time. That was great! :) I think we waited for about 30 min. on average.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter