Fastpass Plus experts please help!!

DisMama5

DIS Veteran
Planning a one day visit split between HS and MK. I'm thinking we will be at Magic Kingdom early afternoon and stay all night. But since we aren't onsite guests we can't make our FP+ reservations until we get to the park....

Which brings me to my question- I don't want to make any attraction reservations for HS, I want to for MK because that's where the majority of our 1 day will be spent. But because we are spending the morning at HS, can we make our reservations for MK on the HS fast pass plus kiosk?? Or do we actually have to use the fast pass plus kiosk in MK only to make those reservations?

I'm worried because we won't be at MK till early afternoon that we won't be able to get any or at the least not the ones we want.

Any advice helps

Good question...
Bumping this back to the top with the hope that someone has an answer for you, :)

Hopefully this will change, as I see it as yet another drawback for offsite guests. But as of right now reservations must be made in the park where you will be using them.

When are you going?

Aw really :/ looks like that's a big disadvantage then for offsite. We typically always do long 10 day stays on site with Disney but happen to be in Florida visiting family in March and want to do a quick one day visit.

I have us going Monday March 31st right now but I could consider Sunday the 30th instead of Monday. I'm trying to get the day with lowers crowds but as I understand both days are suppose to be very crowded.

Thank you for the FP+ info!!

Aw really :/ looks like that's a big disadvantage then for offsite. We typically always do long 10 day stays on site with Disney but happen to be in Florida visiting family in March and want to do a quick one day visit.

I have us going Monday March 31st right now but I could consider Sunday the 30th instead of Monday. I'm trying to get the day with lowers crowds but as I understand both days are suppose to be very crowded.

Thank you for the FP+ info!!

Keep an eye on the boards and ask again closer to your trip date. As I said, things could change at any time.

Has anyone had experience during a busy time but getting to the park around early afternoon and still get there 3 FP+ reservations? Or were they at a sell out by early afternoon.

My DD is younger so I was thinking of reserving- 1. The new Ariel ride 2. Meet an greet with rapunzel in fairy tale hall 3. Maybe dumbo or Winnie the Pooh or enchanted tales with belle for the last reservation.

Has anyone had experience during a busy time but getting to the park around early afternoon and still get there 3 FP+ reservations? Or were they at a sell out by early afternoon.

My DD is younger so I was thinking of reserving- 1. The new Ariel ride 2. Meet an greet with rapunzel in fairy tale hall 3. Maybe dumbo or Winnie the Pooh or enchanted tales with belle for the last reservation.

Based on reports online so far, it seems that Rapunzel and ETWB are very popular with FP+. I will add though that ETWB FPs later at night are easier to come by, with many families with young children leaving the parks earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter