Fastpass plus e-mail?

Just curious how many of those that got the offer are attending MNSSHP? I doubt there is any connection, especially since it has been stated it is linked through booking ME, but I did find it weird I recieved the invitation to participate email right after purchasing my MNSSHP tickets for a party during the test dates. It is probably just a coincidence I know...

Just for the record; I got the email, am booked direct, taking ME, signed up for the ToT 10-Miler events, but haven't bought our MNSSHP tix yet.

Is the "reservation ID" they ask for the number in the email? I got that email too but I can't figure out how to log on. I keep getting a message:

I tried my DVC resort reservation number also, and that didn't work. I've tried the reservation ID from the email about two dozen times and I just can't get it to work. :confused3

The reservation number was at the bottom, in the section marked "it's as easy as 1-2-3." It was #2.

I hope they have this option available for our trip first week in December. This will be my sisters first time there, which just so happens that she lives in Denton too.

Just curious how many of those that got the offer are attending MNSSHP? I doubt there is any connection, especially since it has been stated it is linked through booking ME, but I did find it weird I recieved the invitation to participate email right after purchasing my MNSSHP tickets for a party during the test dates. It is probably just a coincidence I know...

We've bought our MNSSHP tickets, early last week, but they're for 9/25 which is after the test dates.

The reservation number was at the bottom, in the section marked "it's as easy as 1-2-3." It was #2.

Thanks. That's what I used. I'm using Chrome, I'll try a different browser.

I am just wondering if you sign up for these fast passes if that means you can't get any other fast passes for the day you picked. Also we are not signed up for MNSSHP

I got the FP+ email and we are going to MNSSHP but haven't bought our tickets yet. And yes, we are using the DME too and we booked direct as well.

I'm kind of bummed though. i can't select Wishes as one of my FP+ events because we have a 9:25 pm ADR at 'Ohana. Grrrr! I really have to try harder to score a mich earlier ADR. :( otherwise, no Wishes.

I've tried Chrome, IE, Firefox and Safari. I still can't log in. :confused:

Are your browsers up to date? Also, make sure your using the reservation number on the email, not your hotel reservation.
Thanks! Yes, they're up to date, at least Chrome and Safari are. I was trying the hotel reservation number last night because I couldn't get the number in the email to work, but I didn't think that was the right one to use. This morning I've tried the email number in all the browsers, and it didn't work. I guess I'll have to call today.

I love:lovestruc the idea of FP for parades!
That's something I've been wishing for forever.
I'm assuming there will be a special viewing area, any speculation as to where it will be?

Awesome.....keep us posted on how it works out.

I work for a travel agency and just got an e-mail informing me that clients might be offered Fastpass +, but it looks like everyone is getting it already. I didn't know it was going to be the same day I got an e-mail about it!

I called, was on hold for about ten minutes, and then was connected to a very nice woman who tried to help me. Here's what we did:

Open New Browser
Manually enter URL rather than copy and paste
Sign In
Manually enter Reservation ID rather than copy and paste
Tab down to the Submit button
Clear Cookies
Repeat

No luck. It just won't work and she couldn't figure out why it won't work. She told me there will be two kiosks set up in the Magical Express check-in area, manned with CMs who will be able to help me at that time. She apologized, and that's that. I will have to wait.

She said they were having issues with the system last night, but she thought everything was fixed now. Some common problems others were having: copy and paste of the ID number was not working, it needed to be entered manually, and clicking submit was not working, it needed to be tabbed down to before clicking.

Can someone who has already registered give me an idea of what's available to choose, so I can be ready and adjust my current plans if necessary? I'd REALLY appreciate it!

1. Which dates are available to select?
2. Which entertainment options are available, and are they available for all dates or only certain options on certain dates?
3. Do you have to choose specific combinations of attractions? Or just a certain number of attractions from a list?

Thanks so much! :goodvibes

I called. We tried everything the rep on the phone could thing of. Nothing worked. She told me there will be two kiosks set up in the Magical Express check in area, with CMs to help me sign up there.

Thanks so much for posting those screenshots. They answer most of the questions I have about the process. Now I have to figure out which day I want to choose, and which experiences, and hope the airport kiosks work.

All this talk of being "chosen" (which me and my mom were for September 20-25!) makes me think of this!

toy-story-alien.jpg

I just got the same email about fast passes last night. We leave in 12 days. I haven't filled it out yet so I better hurry to get them in time! It was a nice surprise!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter