Fastpass plus e-mail?

Did anyone else going in Sept get an e-mail to participate in Fastpass plus? I just got it and it says to click on our date (only 2 of our actual dates are choices though) and choose our experiences. It also says our FP plus card will come in the mail before we leave. Now, we weren't planning on going to MK one of those days but we may have to change our plans!

I'm envious, of course, but can't wait to hear how it worked out for you!

andyman8 said:
Once more, I am dying to see a screenshot of this new site? Anyone?!?!

I can email it too you via my phone but the site won't let me post any photos. Not enough posts maybe?

I can email it too you via my phone but the site won't let me post any photos. Not enough posts maybe?

I am unbelievebly excited and greatful. Thank you so much. If you could email them to disneyparksplanning@aol.com, that would be great. Thanks so much! I'll try to post them!!!! Thank you!

ETA: Just realized I pased 1,000 posts! Suddenly, my crappy day is getting better!

I received an email too! Our arrival day is the 24th so I didn't try to select a different day. We have an ADR for dinner at Rose & Crown but could "swing by" MK to try out the new fastpass plus before we head over to Epcot.

It said you could pick 4 - and I did - but then my confirmation email only showed 2 attractions??? I tried to get back in but it won't let me.

Interesting - and exciting to be picked for something; I don't get much love from Disney, lol!

Shoot! I just got this and was so excited. But we don't arrive until 9/22 and weren't going to MK until 9/25, so looks like we won't be able to use it. I can't really change my dates because of ADRs and I don't have hoppers. Really bummed!

Has this system been tested before? Can anyone give us the perks of having it for the parades and wishes... I guess I VERY excited but a little confused on how you get a fast pass for parades... KWIm? :)

I got an email, too! I'm super excited, but we are traveling with my parents and sister and they did not get the email. I booked all of us at the same time, but we had 2 reservation numbers. I would have loved to choose the msep and wishes fireworks, but don't want to miss watching them with the rest of my family. I would love to hear if anyone has any luck getting fp for the rest of their family.

Has this system been tested before? Can anyone give us the perks of having it for the parades and wishes... I guess I VERY excited but a little confused on how you get a fast pass for parades... KWIm? :)

FP+ was tested back in May. As far as I know (and I don't know much;)), these FPs give you access to special viewing locations for parades, fireworks, and such, so you can just arrive 10 minutes prior to "showtime" and still get a great seat. They have also tested this independently.

I'm so excited! We got an email too!! We are going for our honeymoon so this will make it special and fun!

FP+ was tested back in May. As far as I know (and I don't know much;)), these FPs give you access to special viewing locations for parades, fireworks, and such, so you can just arrive 10 minutes prior to "showtime" and still get a great seat. They have also tested this independently.

:cool1: Thank you so much!! That sounds super WONDERFUL with a toddler in tow not having to sit for an hour to see the parade *blessings*
I thought the 'scheduling' system was way better than any other search system Disney has it was quick and easy to navigate!!

We will be there from the 14th to the 20th. We are taking ME but did not get an email. Neither did my parents. Do you think we could call and request to participate?

Check out the email I just got!

Dear Lisa,
You have been chosen to participate in an invitation-only test at Magic Kingdom® Park that will allow you to select four FastPass+ experiences before you arrive.

FastPass+ enables you to select your "must-do" rides, shows, and character meet and greets in advance, so you'll have more time to spend with your friends and family while you're here.

Just select your test date, between 09/18/2012 and 09/24/2012, and you'll be able to enjoy your favorite experiences with minimal wait.

Get started now!

Log on to https://fastpassplus.disney.go.com

Use your Reservation ID: xxxxxxxxxxxx to confirm your travel party

Select your date and experiences (you can modify your choices at any time)

Your FastPass+ cards will arrive via U.S. Mail. Bring them with you on the day you select.

For questions, call 407-939-7849 between the hours of 7:00 AM EST and 10:00 PM EST.

Headed off to pick my rides!

Thanks for sharing. It will be interesting to find out what you think.

We got one too! I haven't gotten all the way into the site yet. There will be 5 of us plus an infant in two rooms. I wonder how many of us will be able to get the Fast passes.

Got an email too! So excited! For those of you having difficulty, try using another browser. Firefox didn't work for me, but Internet Explorer worked fine. DH quickly updated our Firefox so that may have been the issue? :confused3 Can't wait to try them out! Good Luck everyone!

We got it too! I selected the wishes viewing from the rose garden but what should we do about viewing the parade before? Where should we plan to view it from so that we can make it to the rose garden in time (and without having to risk getting knocked down by other guests)?

That sounds quite interesting. Hope you have time to share your experiences and any other news you find out about these FP+ passes.

I tried with new versions of IE and FireFox on the pc, but it didn't work. Then I tried on the Android phone and it worked like a charm! Hooray for castle seating for MSEP on 9-20!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter