Fastpass plus e-mail?

I was planning on missing the parade that day and doing a full on nap back at POR because we're aiming on BBB that day and it always tuckers out DD1.

Are Princess and Mickey FP's easy to get?

I was planning on missing the parade that day and doing a full on nap back at POR because we're aiming on BBB that day and it always tuckers out DD1.

Are Princess and Mickey FP's easy to get?

Yes, especially Mickey. At least for now.

Is there a known targeted audience for getting this email? Like folks with a package reservation? Has anyone with a room-only reservation gotten this fastpass email?

Because of the way the experiences were staggered, I could only select two from each set. Set one had all of the good stuff, set two was not as good. I wanted everything in set one! Chose Wishes and Electrical Parade from set one, and Mickey and Barnstormer from set two.

Were any of the people who got the email today using DVC reservations, or are they all through CRO?

I got an email about it too, just an hour ago. But I'm missing one of the people in my group, and I'm not able to actually select a day. :badpc: It said I am allowed to choose up to 4 experiences, including parades and Wishes.

I'll keep trying, I really would like this to work! The wait time on the phone is over 30 minutes!

For those worried about not being able to see the Magic, the Memories, and You show from the Rose Garden, worry no more. I'm pretty sure the final showing of that was yesterday.

We got this as well. Wasn't really planning on spending a lot of time at MK any of the days, but switched to do an afternoon there. Picked the parade (though I can't figure out what exactly that gets us... seating somewhere?), Peter Pan, Buzz Lightyear Spin and Dumbo. It's just myself, my mom and my 3yo, so the more exciting rides (would love to do Space Mountain) don't make sense for us.

We got an email today and it asks for our reservation ID, we put in our confirmation number but we get a response that says "reservation details are not valid"

Is there another number we are supposed to use? :confused3

...we put in our confirmation number but we get a response that says "reservation details are not valid"

Is there another number we are supposed to use?...

Use the number that was in your email. It isn't your res confirmation number.

Post back if you can get results. I'm still unable to select a date between 9-20 and 9-24.

I got one, but keep getting this message:

Thank you for participating in the FastPass+ test. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter this message, you can seek further assistance at the Disney's Magical Express Welcome Center or at kiosk locations in the Magic Kingdom® Park.

grrrrr....:sad:

Hold time on the phone is ... less than 25 minutes. Whooo wheee.

Got the e-mail too. MK only, choose 1 of 4 days, and choose from specific attactions, FW's etc. Here's the thing. Day 1 is our arrival to WDW, and we are not planning on going to MK on any of the other three days, At this point, I am not changing our plans around just to score a few free fastpasses.

Is there a known targeted audience for getting this email? Like folks with a package reservation? Has anyone with a room-only reservation gotten this fastpass email?

I saw an email that was sent to TA's and it said "During this test period, select Guests who are registered to use Disneys Magical Express service will be offered the opportunity to go online to pre-select four Disney FastPass+ experiences at Magic Kingdom Park."

We'll be there 9/17 to 9/26 (using Magical Express) and so far did not get an email. I'm very much hoping to get one! :goodvibes We have 2 MK days within the testing timeframe.

To those with the emails, have fun making your choices!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter