Fastpass plus availability for Elsa and Anna

Sleeping Becca

<font color=green>It went to Looneyland, by way of
How is availability for this fastpass plus? Are people having success getting it? Is it like a BOG dinner reservation situation where everyone wants it and few get it? This is a must do for us and I am in no mood to stress over getting it and I am certainly in no mood to wait standby for over 3 hours.

Any updates regarding this would be greatly appreciated. TIA!

How is availability for this fastpass plus? Are people having success getting it? Is it like a BOG dinner reservation situation where everyone wants it and few get it? This is a must do for us and I am in no mood to stress over getting it and I am certainly in no mood to wait standby for over 3 hours.

Any updates regarding this would be greatly appreciated. TIA!

That it is. Your best bet is to make FP+ selections at 12a on the day your window opens and if unsuccessful keep trying on a daily basis.

My coworker just got one this week at her 60 day mark at 2AM (she slept through the midnight alarm!).

At 60 days out you'll probably have success if you log on at midnight. I had problems because of party size -6 - and timing. For our first MK day the system said stand-by only. The 2nd day only available after 8pm - way too late for our little ones. But the last day of our 6 day trip I got one for all 6 of us right after lunch. Log on (it opened right at 1am for me) & go to your last MK day first would be my advice, same as you'd do for BoG. Good luck!

I don't know if I am just the luckiest person on earth or what but........when my 60 day window opened for our trip in July I was able to obtain A/E and BOG for the times and day I wanted. I also don't understand why everyone says that you must get up at 12am the day your window opens. I have NEVER got up at 12am to book any type of reservations and I have been numerous times. I have never yet not been able to book something that we really wanted to do. All that being said I hope you have good luck booking your ressies and if you don't get them always check and double check everyday. Good luck!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info everyone! Hopefully I can snag a few our last MK day. Ugh. WHY DOES PLANNING DISNEY VACATIONS HAVE TO BE SO STRESSFUL????!!!!!!!!!

Anna and Elsa didn't come up as an option when I tried to get it for August 5, but it was available our last day. I still haven't been able to get a BOG reservation, though.

I don't know if I am just the luckiest person on earth or what but........when my 60 day window opened for our trip in July I was able to obtain A/E and BOG for the times and day I wanted. I also don't understand why everyone says that you must get up at 12am the day your window opens. I have NEVER got up at 12am to book any type of reservations and I have been numerous times. I have never yet not been able to book something that we really wanted to do. All that being said I hope you have good luck booking your ressies and if you don't get them always check and double check everyday. Good luck!!!!!!!!

The A&E M&G FP is a different animal. Even though availability increased recently when their hours lengthened, I still would not chance more than a few hours after midnight at T-60 days if seeing them at a particular time is important to you.

It is better to use the app or computer to book? My window opens on July 11 and I want to be ready.

It is better to use the app or computer to book? My window opens on July 11 and I want to be ready.

In my experience, the website is less glitchy than the app. I've seen A&E appear as an option on the site and not the app--same with 7DMT. So I recommend the site, and therefore a PC.

I'd personally use your desktop. I find the app glitchy & also like the bigger screen - I found the FP screens a little disorienting at first and wouldn't have wanted to mess with it on a tablet or phone. I kept expecting to see a 'save' button after I made my choices & had to re-enter the web site after every day to check I'd actually made any! Maybe it's just me though...

I made my FPs at 60 days a few days ago. The site was glitching when I got on at midnight and I kept falling asleep, so I made my FPs when I got up at 6am and was able to get A&E FPs for multiple days (I canceled all but 1! I'm not hoarding them!). There were plenty of A&E left at that point and as I obsessively rearranged them all day, there still seemed to be some. So, trying for them at midnight is going to be the safest bet, but if that's not an option, they still may have some availability later on.

I logged in at midnight 60 days out (but I'm only going to one park so I don't have any flexibility on days) and could not get any fastpasses for my group of two, but when I broke us into two individuals I was able to get one 3-4 and one 2:50-3:50. Not my ideal time at all but I did get them.

Definitely use the website. It can do things the app can't. After selecting the FPs it'll let you see other times that might be available. What I did was grab A&E first and 2 FPs I didn't care about. Then I went back in are readjusted the times. Got A&E for 9:40, then got Cindy and Rapunzel for 10:40, I was still waiting for Wishes to open so my last I picked Speedway for 9:45pm (you need to keep a certain time frame). Our next trip is at the 74 day mark. I can make FPs starting 7/9. 2 more weeks!!!

I was able to get FP+ for them about 20 minutes ago, for 7/23. I was pretty surprised!

All the advice about midnight is great...except my account didn't open at midnight, it opened at 1:00am. So that was...not awesome.

Our first MK day was completely sold out and our second MK day only had a few slots available, all in the mid- to late-evening.

I have seen advice here and many other places about breaking your group up into smaller groups and getting reservations that way. I have tried it multiple times (and it is a hassle, because then you have to break up a reservation already in place) and have seen absolutely no new options come available.

All the advice about midnight is great...except my account didn't open at midnight, it opened at 1:00am. So that was...not awesome. Our first MK day was completely sold out and our second MK day only had a few slots available, all in the mid- to late-evening. I have seen advice here and many other places about breaking your group up into smaller groups and getting reservations that way. I have tried it multiple times (and it is a hassle, because then you have to break up a reservation already in place) and have seen absolutely no new options come available.

Yup happened that way for me too, much harder to get a spot when your account opens an hour later than others & if you have a large group it's a PITA!!!

I'm arriving in WDW on 8/28 and my 60 day fastpass window opened today. I am in the UK, so I didn't manage to log on at midnight (5 am here). I booked all my fastpasses this morning at 10 am (5 am US time) and got everything I wanted at the times I wanted (such as 9 am for 7DMT on two different days).

I logged on just now (8 pm UK, 3 pm US time), and A&E are available anytime from 11 am until 11:30 pm on 8/31. So, for a trip in very late August/early September, availability looks very good. I guess this is a function of the demand being less for this time of year than the high summer season that many of you are trying to book for.

Are people still needing to stager their times for A+E? Like 12:00-1:00, 12:05-1:05, etc. We have a group of 3 (and then 2 kids under 3 who don't need tickets/FPs) so I'm wondering if I'll need to stager it still.

We are a party of 5 going 8/25-8/30 and I was not able to get on at 12am on my 60 days. i got on at 1am and A&E was all standby already for our MK days. So disappointing!

I was able to get us each individual FP for A&E on our 2nd MK day when I tried the next day but 2 of our times are only overlapping and 3 of our times are no where near each other at all.

I tried calling the help line, twice, and they weren't able to help me get our times together. The CM I spoke with yesterday said to keep trying that they will most likely open up new times as our trip gets closer.

So frustrating. I have been going on at least twice daily and haven't been able to move any times yet, still says no availability.

If you have a small group, your trip is really long, and you can get on at 12am on your 60, maybe you'll get lucky.

So frustrated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter