• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FastPass + please help.

Shelly

<font color=green>Doesn't know that anyone can be
Am I doing something wrong? It will not let me change just one ride. It will let me cancel one of my three but then when I go to make one to replace it it makes me get rid of the other two and start over.
Is This correct?

Also, on my MK day I got 2 fastpasses in the am, but 7dmt is at 7pm.
What would you do? keep it and just be locked out of fastpasses the rest of the day or stick with it anyway??

To change a ride, first select the 'Update FastPass+" option, and then after you select the date, select 'Change Experience' button for the ride.

To change the time for the ride also select the 'Update FastPass+" option, and then select 'Select New Time' option. It will show you available times (but for 7DMT, there may be no other times as this one goes quick).

Am I doing something wrong? It will not let me change just one ride. It will let me cancel one of my three but then when I go to make one to replace it it makes me get rid of the other two and start over. Is This correct?

It's correct. You can't cancel just one FP+. It's all or nothing. To change just one, click on "Change Experience" underneath the name of the attraction you wish to change. A list of available attractions and their times will appear underneath it for you to select from.

What would you do? keep it and just be locked out of fastpasses the rest of the day or stick with it anyway??

I would leave it as is despite the late timing. 7DMT FP+ are hard to come by.

Am I doing something wrong? It will not let me change just one ride. It will let me cancel one of my three but then when I go to make one to replace it it makes me get rid of the other two and start over.
Is This correct?

Don't Cancel FP unless you want to start over. To change FPs you want to Update FP and then change experience or select new time. The only way to correct your mistake without losing your other 2 FPs is to call Disney Tech Support.

I would keep 7DMT or be one of the first people through RD. Go to Update FP and try to select new time, but not sure you will get a new time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter