• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fastpass on your birthday

jenn22

Earning My Ears
Can someone explain to me how the fastpass option works on your birthday instead of getting free admiss?

I have registered my birthday on Disney's website but wasn't exactly sure what you got with the fast pass option.

Thanks

I used it for my niece's bday when we went down in early May! It was great - no waiting in lines!

We got 6 rides at Epcot - 3 in Donald category and 3 in Daisy category. Since my bro didn't want to go on a ride, I used his Bday FP and went on again. It was alllll gooood. :goodvibes

Just got back and we used the bday fastpass at EP. It was great!! It was especially great when we got to Soarin and there were no more fastpasses left - except for the bday ones! We really felt special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter