• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

fastpass+ off-site

ky.

Mouseketeer
Myself and a friend have book a trip (with tickets) to stay at a disney resort at the end of august and as i understand it that means we can book our fast passes 60 days from our arrival date which is great! We just learned that another friend will be in florida at the same time and wants to join us at the parks but will not be staying with us. Is is possible to add this friend to our plans so that all 3 of us can book all of our fast passes together and if so how do I go about doing this?

You have to invite your friend to be able to see what is on your myDisneyexperience, then you will be able to add this person to your fast passes but if I'm not mistaken if for example you only have 2 tickets associated with the group you only be able to book two fast passes. if however the person has tickets associated with their my Disney experience you may be able to do it. but I've never tried this so I'm not sure if it will work everyone in my party, even the people I've added to my Disney experience all were staying at a Disney Resort.

Because your friend isn't registered under your room reservation, they will not be able to make FastPass reservations until 30 days out. You would need to add them as a party to your MDE account, and link their ticket. You could try making your FP reservations at 60 days, and then copying your reservations to your friend at 30 days out, but it will only work if there are any left. Also, you will get 60+10 days for your passes so you can book up to 7 days of FPs starting on the first day of your trip. Your friend will only get the 30 days - so 30 days from day 1 you can make those FPs, 30 days from day 2 you make those, and so on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter