Fastpass mystery

I was there this past weekend (Fri/Sat/Sun) and all 3 days they were accepting FPs way after the expiration time, without a second glance.

I can confirm this and add confirmation of acceptance Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday as well.

Really? 90%?

81.9%

71.1?

Really? We are taking everything to be literal today?

Clearly it was a random number intended as hyperbole to accent a point. I think that was pretty clear.

Agreed...this is an extreme statement....
I'm not sure if you have read the whole thread, but my comment was merely in reference to the comments regarding my statement/question in post 21 of this thread in which people here on DIS have said straight out that they don't believe what a cast member tells them.

- Dreams

Thanks for sharing this, CMHusband. Unfortunately, 90% of the people here on DIS will now tell you that just because a CM said it, it does not mean a thing and that they don't believe anything a CM tells them, and that CM's like to make things up. :confused3:confused::sad2:

Thanks again for sharing,
Dreams

True dat! believe or not to believe. that is the question. :)

Unfortunately, 90% of the people here on DIS will now tell you that just because a CM said it, it does not mean a thing and that they don't believe anything a CM tells them, and that CM's like to make things up.

81.9%

71.1?

Really? We are taking everything to be literal today?

Clearly it was a random number intended as hyperbole to accent a point. I think that was pretty clear.

I'm not sure if you have read the whole thread, but my comment was merely in reference to the comments regarding my statement/question in post 21 of this thread in which people here on DIS have said straight out that they don't believe what a cast member tells them.

- Dreams
It was not "clear" to me at all. That was why I asked. It seemed you were referencing a few posters out of many and then saying that meant 90%. I could not figure out how you got from a few to nearly everyone.

I really don't get this. They are not rumors. Disney has spent quite a bit of money marketing they want people to start adhering to the Fastpass times.

Why don't people just adhere to the fast pass times???

I really don't get this. They are not rumors. Disney has spent quite a bit of money marketing they want people to start adhering to the Fastpass times.

Since many people in this thread have posted that the FP windows are not being enforced as of just a few days ago at DLR, then what would you call some posters' and news outlets' statements that the FP windows were to be enforced at DLR? If not rumors, then what?

The answer to why some people don't adhere to FP windows is simple: because Disney does not enforce the FP windows at DLR.

It is a similar reason to why people do not strictly follow speed limits. Because speed limits are not strictly enforced. If law enforcement gives you a 5-10 mph leeway then the "real" speed limit is 5-10 mph above the posted limit. So folks drive a little faster despite what the posted limit is.

If Disney starts strictly enforcing FP windows and law enforcement starts strictly enforcing speed limits then folks will comply.

Maybe in WDW, but not in DL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter