FASTPASS + How to add one ride without getting rid of the other two.

geraghty

Mouseketeer
So I have been playing around with the website for our trip at the end of February. I was trying to change one of our fastpass selections to the electric parade at MK. However, it would not show up as a choice because our selections were earlier in the day. I decided to dump one of the fastpass selections and now I can not get a 3rd without starting all over.

How can you add a fastpass selection when you already have two without starting over?

Thanks for any help

So I have been playing around with the website for our trip at the end of February. I was trying to change one of our fastpass selections to the electric parade at MK. However, it would not show up as a choice because our selections were earlier in the day. I decided to dump one of the fastpass selections and now I can not get a 3rd without starting all over.

How can you add a fastpass selection when you already have two without starting over?

Thanks for any help

I don't know if the MSEP FP+ choice is even available for the end of Feb. yet.
(Do you see it?)

I don't know that the MSEP FP+ choice is even available for the end of Feb. yet.

Yeah.

OP, this is one of several FP choices that doesn't show up at 60 days prior, but often less than half that. See the green link in my signature for more info.

You click on the FP+ you want to change, then click "change the experience".

The website doesn't populate correctly for everyone. Even if you manage to change a selection, it may appear that you have "extra/phantom" fastpasses. I suggest calling Disney web tech support and have them change it manually.

The parade is now available for the end of February. The only way I could get it to show up was to choose all new experiences.

thanks everyone for your replies. I contacted disney and I had to start over for that day. One of the many glitches they have to fix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter