• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fastpass+ Help!

md1982

Earning My Ears
Hey all! Traveling with a family of 10 and just made our FP reservations. I booked Space Mountain but want to change 5 of the guests to a different attraction. I've managed to cancel those 5 SM passes but can't figure out how to add a new ride for them without canceling the two others I've booked that day. Is this possible?! Thanks!

You don't cancel it, you select change ride/time, select attraction you want to change, then select the people and change to different attraction.

You can't cancel 1 without canceling all 3. So you'll have to redo those people passes

No I removed 5 from the SM reservation. So 5 of my family only have two reservations that day right now. When you try to change the time it gives you options to pick which people but not when you try to change attractions. So I removed them from that attractions. But when I went back to give those people a new attraction it said I had to totally start over for them and they would lose the other two…which are PP and SDMT. So I don't wanna lose those.

I believe that was a glitch. I just made fake FP's for a day at MK to test it to make sure and there's no way for me to fully cancel one fast pass without canceling out all 3.

It's either cancel them all for that day. Or change attraction/time, and that allows you to individually select. If you were able to fully cancel one FP, I don't think the system will allow you to add another since it's not suppose to let you cancel just one. You'll need to call Disney to try to straighten it out if you don't want to cancel the whole day and try to get all new FP's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter