• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

fastpass for 2nd Fantasmic?

bfaber

Mouseketeer
How do you get a fast pass for the 2nd showing of Fantasmic when there are two?

I believe the machines will only distribute for the second showing once the first runs out. If you have a meal package at one of the restaurants you might be able to request the second time.

That is correct you have to wait until the machines run out.... I had this problem last time and they did not make it clear when I was getting my FP's that you had to wait until it ran out.... Of course as I was looking at the FP machine with no options to pick and I was trying to get a CM attention my boys got the Fast Passes and at that point my hands were tied. CM did say I could try to come back later and see if they could exchange them for me when the later time opened up but, it was not a guarantee.

I've actually had success just bringing my first fast pass to the second showing... I advised the CM I had not used it (obviously) and the CM happily obliged... Needlessly to say, the second showing was much less crowded.

As the PP, you have to wait until the machines start distributing FPs for the second show. The best you can do is to wander over to the area and ask which show is currently being distributed. I wish that you could select a show, but they've never instituted that with WoC, so I doubt they'd do it for F!.

You can try bringing a FP for the first show to the second show and see if you can get a little pixie dust sprinkled on you. It's probably going to depend on the CM you encounter, so I wouldn't count on being able to always do that - especially during periods when the park is busy.

As the PP, you have to wait until the machines start distributing FPs for the second show. The best you can do is to wander over to the area and ask which show is currently being distributed. I wish that you could select a show, but they've never instituted that with WoC, so I doubt they'd do it for F!.

You can try bringing a FP for the first show to the second show and see if you can get a little pixie dust sprinkled on you. It's probably going to depend on the CM you encounter, so I wouldn't count on being able to always do that - especially during periods when the park is busy.

So do you know an average approx. time when the first showing fast passes would end and the second begin?? Noon?? 4 pm??? Just ball park would be helpful. Can you get 1 for both show, or are you only allowed one??

If I had to make a guess, I'd go with late-morning. As far as I know, you can only a FP for one show, but I haven't tried getting one for both shows in a given evening.

If you want to guarantee a FP for the later show, and don't mind paying for a dining package, call dining and reserve the Aladdin grab and go meal, and ask for a pick up time that comes with a FP for the second show.

If you want to guarantee a FP for the later show, and don't mind paying for a dining package, call dining and reserve the Aladdin grab and go meal, and ask for a pick up time that comes with a FP for the second show.

So, I assume the FP that comes with the Aladdin/Fantasmic! on-the-go thing isn't the same as the premium viewing FP you'd get the BB - or everyone would be doing it, right?

So, I assume the FP that comes with the Aladdin/Fantasmic! on-the-go thing isn't the same as the premium viewing FP you'd get the BB - or everyone would be doing it, right?

It's the same seating as the fastpass you can get from the machine.

It's the same seating as the fastpass you can get from the machine.

Yes, it is just the regular fast pass, but some people might not mind paying the $19 (or so) for the meal so that they don't need to worry about what time to pull fast passes :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter