Fastpass + BOG?

Greaser69

Biggest german Disney World Fan ever.
I have searched some threads to find informations to do a FP+ Reservation for Lunch at BOG in late October. I found the Link to the restaurant but I can't log in there because it don't accept my Reservation Number (only accept Numbers, but my Reservationnumber has letters and numbers).
Any help?

I have searched some threads to find informations to do a FP+ Reservation for Lunch at BOG in late October. I found the Link to the restaurant but I can't log in there because it don't accept my Reservation Number (only accept Numbers, but my Reservationnumber has letters and numbers).
Any help?

If it makes you feel any better, the site finally accepted my reservation number 10 days ago but it still says there are no FP+ reservations available any day during my late-October trip.

If it makes you feel any better, the site finally accepted my reservation number 10 days ago but it still says there are no FP+ reservations available any day during my late-October trip.

Do you have only Numbers or also letters in your Reservationnumber?

If you booked through Disney, call the help line and ask if they can give you the reservation only number for your resort (there is one)...the number with the letters in it is your package reservation number, but every hotel reservation has a numbers only ressie attached. I found this out while working with the IT department trying to help reconcile some issues with My Disney Experience (kids showing up on husband's acct but not mine)..they told me they would have to locate our reservation through our hotel not the package number that I gave them....I asked for it, she gave it and tried that number, no problem. The other option is once you use the Magical Express, use the number on the top of the luggage tags, it works as well...usually BOG is open 30 days prior to your stay, not too much earlier.

Do you have only Numbers or also letters in your Reservationnumber?

Just numbers (room-only). But until 10 days ago the site wouldn't accept it.

If you booked through Disney, call the help line and ask if they can give you the reservation only number for your resort (there is one)...the number with the letters in it is your package reservation number, but every hotel reservation has a numbers only ressie attached. I found this out while working with the IT department trying to help reconcile some issues with My Disney Experience (kids showing up on husband's acct but not mine)..they told me they would have to locate our reservation through our hotel not the package number that I gave them....I asked for it, she gave it and tried that number, no problem. The other option is once you use the Magical Express, use the number on the top of the luggage tags, it works as well...usually BOG is open 30 days prior to your stay, not too much earlier.

The bolded is definitely something I did not know, thanks for the update!

anyone else having problems trying to sign in to be our guest lunch fp+ site, it took my reservation number last week but there were no dates available during our stay yet, now for the last two days it will not even let me sign in

I'm a bit confused : what reservation number are you suppose to enter?

Also, anyone has the link to the website?

Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter