• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FastPass+ Basic Info, Suggested Priorities, And Strategies--Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help needed, please. I keep seeing people mention they can move up the times of consecutive FP+ when in the park (ex: use first one, then use app to move up time on second one to right then). Questions - I can't find anywhere that shows how to do this, and also, if you search for an earlier time but one isn't there, does that ruin your existing FP and make you lose it or is there a way to exit out and keep it?

Help needed, please. I keep seeing people mention they can move up the times of consecutive FP+ when in the park (ex: use first one, then use app to move up time on second one to right then). Questions - I can't find anywhere that shows how to do this, and also, if you search for an earlier time but one isn't there, does that ruin your existing FP and make you lose it or is there a way to exit out and keep it?
You would use the modify FP option. And you don't lose anything until you confirm the new time. :)

Toy Story in October? Just checked the Dibbs FP+'site and it says all FP's are booked from 10/15-10/27 for TSM. How can this be? My booking window opens at midnight tonight!

Toy Story in October? Just checked the Dibbs FP+'site and it says all FP's are booked from 10/15-10/27 for TSM. How can this be? My booking window opens at midnight tonight!
I don't think they're all booked, I think they've blocked them for some reason. Who knows why though??

I have not heard of a refurb, but it's been blocked out after 10/14 since those dates opened up.

Single rider at RNRC should be shorter, but why not FP both?

my husband & I were going to do a fastpass & child swap/rider switch for RNRC but would it be just as quick for each of us to use the single rider line? And then we would save a fastpass :)

my husband & I were going to do a fastpass & child swap/rider switch for RNRC but would it be just as quick for each of us to use the single rider line? And then we would save a fastpass :)
Single rider won't be faster than FP, but definitely better than SB....AND saves the FP!!

Can an adult use a child's FP+? I am asking in case that my daughter does not want to go on a ride and I can give the FP+ to another friend who is an adult. Thanks!

Can an adult use a child's FP+? I am asking in case that my daughter does not want to go on a ride and I can give the FP+ to another friend who is an adult. Thanks!

Do I need to go to the kiosk to change the FP+, or just switching cards is fine? Also, can a child book a FP+ as a single person without the parent selecting the same ride at the same time? Thank you all!

Is it worth using a FP for the Frozen Sing a Long or can I just get there like a half hour early?

I think planning to arrive 30 minutes in advance of A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration is a good approach, especially if you have a higher priority use of a tier 2 FP+ in mind.

Would you schedule FP+ for 4-7 as a non partygoer? I would prefer to keep my early afternoon princess FP+ (and definitely SDMT 2:30-3:30), but I'm nervous 4-7 will be more crowded than 1-4, because of arriving partygoers. Help?

Okay, big breath... I'm trying to ask this as simply as possible but I don't know if that's going to happen!

If 3 groups of people are going to Disney, how likely is it that they can book similar times for fastpasses WITHOUT linking their accounts? Here's the situation:

My family (DH, DD & me) is going to Disney on week 1. My niece is going week 2. We won't see each other. My sister (her mom) is coming half way through my trip & staying half way through my niece's.

If I link my sister's account (with her boyfriend on it) to my account, can I book her fastpasses at my 60 days or do I need to wait to her 60 days? Will she be able to make changes to the FPs later or will I have to do all the changes?

If my niece & my sister want to match up FPs will my niece's account also have to be linked up with mine & then I have to book all of the rides?

Which brings me back to my first question because it seems to involved to link & the accounts!

TIA

Maybe this has been asked somewhere but I didn't see it, I apologize if this is a repeat. Do I have to link my MNSSHP tickets to MDE in order to book FP for that day? We are not planning to attend a park before the party.

I've booked FP 30 days out for Disney Studios. Could only get 5 out of the 6 in our group in roughly the same FP window for TSM. The 6th is on their own way later in the day. How can I improve my chances of picking up an earlier FP when someone else drops theirs and it becomes available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter